Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

are they 100 even or tax?
and
smile.gif
at micheal k's having em.

just copped a sz 13 off ebay for 150.00 wish i could of got them for retail but what can you do im still happy i got them

Those are beautiful.

I really regret passing up a pair for $30 at the outlet 6-7 years ago.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

dr jays on 34th only has a 10.5
Damn I am glad I got them when I did.

Also my pair was a very low number i believe a number 78 of 1991

wasn't too sure about getting these but wow they're comfy. got em my exact size which was a good idea. they look to crease like ups.

def a fan of these and ill be buying more omni pumps for now on

hopefully the popularity of these will convince reebok to retro more kicks.... since adidas took things over retros have gone downhill...

maybe not. adidas remake of those... forgot the name but was clear on parts...but they remade those and 90% of them now look fake.

simple colors and scarcity is good

So I was looking on eBay and saw a listing for a pair with #0002, but the thing is I have a pair with #0002 also. What's the deal? I thought they were allindividually numbered. Anybody know what's up? Are they numbering them 1-1991 for each size?
my pair-size 9

pair up on eBay-size 8

Wow, thats pretty messed up....Goes to show that this numbering is all BS, just like one of my buddies who owns a shop had two pairs of the White/Green/RedSpizike with the same number

Originally Posted by DeadStock Js

Wow, thats pretty messed up....Goes to show that this numbering is all BS, just like one of my buddies who owns a shop had two pairs of the White/Green/Red Spizike with the same number
wow
laugh.gif
that sucks

yeah i had a feeling these weren't as limited as originally believed. they were popping up everywhere in new york

I could care less if its limited I love the shoe regardless, I just think its shady on Reebok's part to advertise them such.

Anyone drop white laces in these yet like Dee?

I think they give the shoe that little extra kick.

Limited or not there a good looking shoe and i have been wanting to get a pair of reebok pumps for a minute.

"hopefully the popularity of these will convince reebok to retro more kicks.... since adidas took things over retros have gone downhill..."

Holler McDollar, adidas has nothing to do with what Reebok does in terms of what shoes they come out with. Just because they own Reebok doesn't mean theylook over their shoulders saying you should do this shoe, or change that, or don't retro that. They are completely separate in that way. Besides adidas inon the west coast and Reebok is on the East, it's not like they are in the same building.

Originally Posted by mjdrew

"hopefully the popularity of these will convince reebok to retro more kicks.... since adidas took things over retros have gone downhill..."

Holler McDollar, adidas has nothing to do with what Reebok does in terms of what shoes they come out with. Just because they own Reebok doesn't mean they look over their shoulders saying you should do this shoe, or change that, or don't retro that. They are completely separate in that way. Besides adidas in on the west coast and Reebok is on the East, it's not like they are in the same building.

Exactly. Furthermore, not sure what's up with the numbering system but these are definately limited to 1991 pairs give or take a few. If youdon't think so good luck locating extra pairs out there.

It's certainly not 1991 pairs of each size as some have suggested...
laugh.gif
Anyway I hope people bought these because they love the shoe not because it was a limited edition...

Back
Top Bottom