The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

I know I am a minority, but I am super excited about the Answer ll.

I'm with you, I'm excited for all of them lol. The 2's would be at the bottom of my list performance wise though because of the traction. I've never tried the 3s before so couldn't comment on those performance-wise.

Guys, apart from aesthetics were there any functional differences between the Answer II and the Answer II 'Lite'?

Thanks fam, probably way too much to ask but hopefully the Answer II 'Lite' makes a comeback. I might be in the minority here but I think it had an overall cleaner look vs. the regular Answer II.

1177DD55-624E-4A4E-8A70-320B42836B2D.jpeg

Anyone enter and win the BAIT Raffle? Just got my confirmation, just not sure I'm ready to pay $180 for the 2.0's when I want some other kicks out there. Hmmm

Last edited:
Anyone enter and win the BAIT Raffle? Just got my confirmation, just not sure I'm ready to pay $180 for the 2.0's when I want some other kicks out there. Hmmm
Just checked my junk mail, I also “won” the raffle. I’m curious as to how many people who signed up didn’t “win”, I’d bet it’s slim to none. Placed my order regardless, I like the shoes a lot.

Just checked my junk mail, I also “won” the raffle. I’m curious as to how many people who signed up didn’t “win”, I’d bet it’s slim to none. Placed my order regardless, I like the shoes a lot.

Is this the shoe?
bait-reebok-question-mid-snake-2-0-release-info-4.jpg

Man, I still have my 3 pairs deadstock of the first version. Wish they would've done a different colorway.

Yup, pretty much. They just added more patent leather to the uppers and removed the "glow in the dark" paint on the midsoles.

A different colorway like grey or red or even navy would've been dope.
Thx
I was unaware of the last release when it came out so I was too late. Might get these

IMG-2ef7ed2ad5c153f75a1317a0328fbd8f-V.jpg IMG-daa80ea575d2df8432bbad88ce0396d4-V.jpg IMG-017bb26ba1d43ac0fe84f602baa215eb-V.jpg IMG-1eda16f5d7f737eeef0486230913ab9a-V.jpg

Just got my pair from Amazon for $79. Hall of Fame collab with Reebok. Fits true to size BUT narrow-footers might want to go half size down. This version has a lightweight upper whic is more suitable for casual use. On the other hand, there is a pair of extra laces in the box.
I like it.

^ Bought those from Jimmy Jazz for like $50, hated them. Material was nice but I hated that there was no padding or cushion around the ankle. It was an interesting shoe, can’t believe Retail was $200. I sent my pair back.

Reebok is doing an excellent job with the Question, smh

March 17

^ Bought those from Jimmy Jazz for like $50, hated them. Material was nice but I hated that there was no padding or cushion around the ankle. It was an interesting shoe, can’t believe Retail was $200. I sent my pair back.

Reebok is doing an excellent job with the Question, smh

March 17

is that snake :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom