The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Any new updates on any Answer models dropping in 2018 ? Read a few earlier posts that Reebok could be blessing us with a few Answer models

Reebok_X_Curren_y_-29_2048x2048.jpg

https://sneakerpolitics.com/blogs/blog/jet-life-x-reebok-classic-question-mid-curren-y

Jet Life x Reebok Classic Question Mid Curren$y
Release Party : 05/03/2018 at 6PM - Till
216 Chartres Street, New Orleans, LA. 70130
More details coming soon!

They give this guy his own sneaker colourway and that's the best he can do? What's up with the fogged/hazed Vis-Hex though?

Bong smoke, or exhaled smoke since this seems to be 420 themed shoe, I mean look at the sole and the promo blunt stash spot

Bong smoke, or exhaled smoke since this seems to be 420 themed shoe, I mean look at the sole and the promo blunt stash spot

He must've been high when he designed it....and so was Reebok when they approved it:lol:

redrum3281 redrum3281 since you put it that way I hope the 'smoke' effect is intentional. Thought they were really cutting corners and gluing on some Vis-Hex from 2006.

So many trash Questions in the last two years, it's unbelievable. Release 4-5 OGs in all stores and then put the Question away for a good 8-10 years.

The box >>> the shoes

Hahahaha Hahahaha We're getting to the mid point of the year and the Answer II is supposedly retroing this year as well. It would've made some sense to have Curren$y work with an Answer II instead of the Question. :smh:

Hahahaha Hahahaha We're getting to the mid point of the year and the Answer II is supposedly retroing this year as well. It would've made some sense to have Curren$y work with an Answer II instead of the Question. :smh:
who the hell wants an Answer II collab but the most die hard of die hard rbk/AI fans?. its just not a great model in general, why waste a collab on it? it would rot on shelves. Pairs would be dying of scabies theyd be sitting so damn long.

I have absolutely no problem with them retroing questions all the time. i love being able to get these collabs with little effort. i just wish they would up the quality a bit, but i have no problems with the ideas themselves.

who the hell wants an Answer II collab but the most die hard of die hard rbk/AI fans?. its just not a great model in general, why waste a collab on it? it would rot on shelves. Pairs would be dying of scabies theyd be sitting so damn long.

I have absolutely no problem with them retroing questions all the time. i love being able to get these collabs with little effort. i just wish they would up the quality a bit, but i have no problems with the ideas themselves.

I'm trying to understand what your point is, seeing as you're 'able to get these collabs with little effort' due to them 'rotting on shelves with scabies'. From a bigger picture, I don't think they've ever retro-ed the Answer II so why not generate a little bit of hype to get people interested?

I'm trying to understand what your point is, seeing as you're 'able to get these collabs with little effort' due to them 'rotting on shelves with scabies'. From a bigger picture, I don't think they've ever retro-ed the Answer II so why not generate a little bit of hype to get people interested?
yea you definitely have my quote misunderstood. i said a collab retro of an answer II would rot on shelves since question collabs already sit a bit before they sell out. why would anyone want a collab of answer II's rather than a question? thats why they keep doing them.
with that said id rather cop multiple question releases within a few years rather than have them drop a couple releases and then lock em up for 10 years. have no problem with that, .

I Just wish the quality was alittle better and they start actually using real hexalite again.

Last edited:
yea you definitely have my quote misunderstood. i said a collab retro of an answer II would rot on shelves since question collabs already sit a bit before they sell out. why would anyone want a collab of answer II's rather than a question? thats why they keep doing them.
with that said id rather cop multiple question releases within a few years rather than have them drop a couple releases and then lock em up for 10 years. have no problem with that, .

I Just wish the quality was alittle better and they start actually using real hexalite again.

I will agree with you that regardless of the model, the masses ain't checking for Reebok basketball collaborations.

Quality discussions have been beaten to death by several of us here over the past few years. One positive is that Reebok uses half decent leather on their Questions and has resisted the temptation to run plastic and/or vinyl/leatherette on their leather based Questions.

Recently copped the curtain call ds on ebay for 140 shipped.

Love em, but i cant front, joints definitely aint the most comfortable shoes i own to say the least. Lol

Back
Top Bottom