The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Fosho no doubt...they kept the quantity on the sizes...but who knows...if thats correct....long as you get a pay pal confirmation you should be good tho

@MSW1233 --- when i clicked the link it showed a drop down and full size run, i hurried up and added to cart and clicked check out and it let me go through the entire process.

@Nickatnite --- yea i got the confirmation email .

Dear Robert XXX,

We would just like to inform you that payment for order number 120525-XXXXXX-XXXX has cleared and you should receive your goods shortly.

This email was sent from http://ecom.rarebreedfootwear.com

I had trouble finding a store that was getting them, I went to shoe palace in Carlsbad there was only 6 ppl waiting I ended up walking out with 2 pairs

@GoldenTicket21 U should be good then....I got the same thing

@MSW1233 Well me and @GoldenTicket21 got thru....they must be having high traffic on they server now...

Ordered from rarebreed. Ordering from my iPhone so the paypal process was on the mobile version. First two payment attempts failed but the last one went thru. But i got two emails saying orders received, and one saying payment received. Lets see how this goes

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Struck out online, went to Expressions at 8am for a 10am open expecting a line but i was first lol...only 6 dudes by the time it opened, walked out with an 11.5 instead of 11 cuz managers stay holding pairs for there boys smh... o well they're not that big with wearable shoe trees in em

Which one did you go to?

I don't think I believe this only 5,000 pairs available. I understand they say limited, but really think about it 5,000 is way too few, I would bet the number is closer to 10,000.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by MVPlikeKobe24

Struck out online, went to Expressions at 8am for a 10am open expecting a line but i was first lol...only 6 dudes by the time it opened, walked out with an 11.5 instead of 11 cuz managers stay holding pairs for there boys smh... o well they're not that big with wearable shoe trees in em

Which one did you go to?

Springfield plaza in springfield ma

Shout out to Rare Breed Footwear for calling me and letting me know its good to go. Appreciate it @DeadStock Js , my 9.5 is locked in!

Originally Posted by to81mn514

Originally Posted by MDkicks

Got an email from packershoes saying some orders may get cancelled they're still sorting them.

Please tell me this is a joke

I wish it's joke. I told my man I got an 11 on lock for him and woke up to that email. I hate this feeling. Waiting on a shipping confirmation email or a were so sorry email.

After trying both PYS and Packershoes, got both orders cancelled.  Had a order go through on JJ but wasn't sure if that would go through either.  After I got a haircut, decided to swing by Shoepalace but it was already a little after 10. only 8 and 14 left.  My homeboy at SP made a phonecall though and had a size 10 put on hold for me at the next mall.  Came through!  Shortly after, got a shipment confirmation from JJ but that's a 9.5.  Gonna see which one fits better.

As for the shoes, clean!  Childhood memories

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7268787726/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

The RareBreed owner posted in this thread on the 15th
http://niketalk.com/reply/12840223/Re-Reebok-Question-to-return-in-2012-#reply-12840223

So I guess people should try and email him if you had no luck ordering?

I shot him an email that same day and got nothing back.
Crazy. I just got off phone with him and let him know they have NikeTalk buzzing right now, he was happy to hear about that and says to expect alot of limited shoes to be sold from them since they got approved for another Nike Tier account. so he will probably check this thread out when he gets a chance and comment.

The RareBreed owner posted in this thread on the 15th
http://niketalk.com/reply/12840223/Re-Reebok-Question-to-return-in-2012-#reply-12840223

So I guess people should try and email him if you had no luck ordering?

Crazy. I just got off phone with him and let him know they have NikeTalk buzzing right now, he was happy to hear about that and says to expect alot of limited shoes to be sold from them since they got approved for another Nike Tier account. so he will probably check this thread out when he gets a chance and comment.

so are they all sold out or what?

Originally Posted by msw1233

so are they all sold out or what?

I'd be willing to bet they are, in the background all I kept hearing were people asking for the Questions. Site says 1 left in stock but shows a dropdown of 4 diff sizes. I'd recommend just to call the store at this point: 732-383-8102

MAAAANNNNN....

I was refreshing that rarebreed link

there wasn't an add to cart tab...out of nowhere it pops...biggest size left is a 9

looking for 11's...

Didn't expect much hype for these out here in LA but I hit up one of the 10 am spots and there was 5 peeps at around 8am. I was 6th in line and had to go a size up. These do run big so I would suggest going a size down like others mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom