The Official Reebok Question (A.I.) Thread.

Everything is selling out right away it seems across the board. Sneakers and resell industry haven't been hit hard at all by covid... Ppl buying up shoes with nowhere to wear them to... including myself. I've went a bit over board the last couple months.

Got the Iverson hoop classics yesterday...may try and go after the hardens this month and the red toes and then I really need to sit my *** down somewhere for awhile.

Crazy how these are flying
I'm not every shoe is flying, ive seen at least 50 on ebay for sale already with confirmation, people are trying to make money to be honest a lot of these shoes arent being worn they just see a market for shoes because that's one of the hardest things to obtain....i can get antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer easier than i can a new release

I'm not every shoe is flying, ive seen at least 50 on ebay for sale already with confirmation, people are trying to make money to be honest a lot of these shoes arent being worn they just see a market for shoes because that's one of the hardest things to obtain....i can get antibacterial soap and hand sanitizer easier than i can a new release

I was with family last night and said the same thing. People see selling sneakers as a quick hustle. Sneakers that would be sitting a year or 2 ago are now selling out because folks are buying up stock to sell.

OAN, they're live on Nice Kicks in less than 15 mins

Nice Kicks Questions

I’m saying from the websites

what website are they still chilling on ?

There's something about shoes in this particular colorblocking that ALWAYS gets me to purchase or THIRSTY... SMH

Exhibit A: The GOAT of these cws
13757_08.jpg.jpeg

Exhibit B: Answer IVs
b2807fb5c021c364a6db73977a199fb3.jpg

Exhibit C: Converse Wade 1
DTyA0JyXcAILVg5.jpg

Exhibit D: LeBron III
nike-zoom-lebron-3-home-white-black-varsity-crimson-ao2434-101-lateral.jpg

Exhibit E: LeBron Solider III
lebronsoldier1.jpg

Exhibit F: Scrapped LeBron VI aka Zoom Power
nike-zoom-lebron-6-zoom-power-bwr-4-09.jpg

Exhibit G: LeBron VII Shooting Stars
DKA65MXXcAYx5oc.jpg

Exhibit H: Harden Vol. 1
images.jpg

Just like the cws above, the Harden Questions use a similar, if not, identical formula; predominantly Black upper with a White Toe, Sole and a hit of Red! With all that said, I'll be trying to land the Harden ?s! lol

Last edited:
countdown on the hardens for release tonight with the members only thing

gonna sit this out but hope anybody that wants them gets them assuming this release isn’t botched like all the other ones

Crazy how these are flying
Everything is selling out right away it seems across the board. Sneakers and resell industry haven't been hit hard at all by covid... Ppl buying up shoes with nowhere to wear them to... including myself. I've went a bit over board the last couple months.

Got the Iverson hoop classics yesterday...may try and go after the hardens this month and the red toes and then I really need to sit my *** down somewhere for awhile.

Resellers. They see words like 'limited' and/or 'collaboration' and they figure there's money to be made.

It’s funny, A.I. used to beg Reebok to make pink toe Questions for the ladies back in 1999. They release these now but for men...AND....21 years later :lol: :smh:
Talk about late.

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO are you sure that 'Pink Toe' Questions never dropped even in low-top form? Considering that Reebok has never stopped producing the Question, I feel like there had to have been a low-top or a GS at some point.

Resellers. They see words like 'limited' and/or 'collaboration' and they figure there's money to be made.

yup adding that limited on there will get resellers all over it. just funny to me how they’re still going after some shoes like the questions even though there’s so resell value to them at all

yup adding that limited on there will get resellers all over it. just funny to me how they’re still going after some shoes like the questions even though there’s so resell value to them at all
There's resell value when the people that wanted them cant get them for retail

There could be some Eric Emanuel stans or cats jonesing for a 'Pink Toe' that could pay resell the first time around but the shoe will lose it's value past that initial hype.

There could be some Eric Emanuel stans or cats jonesing for a 'Pink Toe' that could pay resell the first time around but the shoe will lose it's value past that initial hype.

yeah but if the people wait it out, then prices will drop but i know what you guys mean

like even with the yellow EE answers, i caught those at well below retail after waiting it out. prices have dropped on the pink toes too but yeah hype will be gone in a few weeks and these resellers will eventually let go for a loss or barely breaking even after fees

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO are you sure that 'Pink Toe' Questions never dropped even in low-top form? Considering that Reebok has never stopped producing the Question, I feel like there had to have been a low-top or a GS at some point.

They have never done a traditional colorblocking of white based shoe with pink color toe box. There have been women’s/kids releases with some pink in them but they usually mixed in with different printed materials. A.I. asked Reebok to make pink toe shoes for the ladies right around the time they were doing “team colorway” shoe and the first batch of the low tops in in ‘99-00.

Back
Top Bottom