Reebok Reverse Jams

I think today
TEAMBATMAN
"There is something out there in the darkness, something terrifying, something that will not stop until it gets revenge... Me."​

wow, pretty nice for reeboks
i'd cop the black ones.. def on sale tho
TEAM CHARLOTTE BOBCATS
Anderson - Brezec - Carroll - Davidson - Dudley - Felton - Harrington
Herrmann - Hollins - May - McInnis - Morrison - Okafor - Richardson - Voskuhl - Wallace
WTB: SZ11-11.5 KASHIMA ANTLER AM97, AIR MAX 03 METALLIC RED​

(double post)
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

NOT worn by Billy Hoyle.

I can't believe Reebok on this one.

:smh:
smh.gif
15044.jpg
132474079_d467a2f1f7.jpg
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

Well I got my shipment in this week. And have them listed on my ebay store. Nice thing is the price is reasonable at $70. They are comfortable, light, and the court traction is very nice. I would ball in these today. If you can't personally do a "Revers Jam" should YOU be wearing them on the court? I can, so its not a question for me. How about the rest of you?

As for the the whole WHITE MEN CANT JUMP misinformation, All I have to say is those hypebeast and other sneaker info website/blogs get a lot of their information wrong on quite a regular basis.

But does anyone know if the Reverse Jams were worn in any other movies? Just curious....
Ro22sS
www.DLX208.com
My Store's MySpace
My MySpace
My current eBay auctions

not EXACTLY OG colors but at least reebok knows how to make a decent retro... all of the pump retro releases in the past have been great, and these are too.

now they need to release the thunder jams... the real high top jawns... had them when i was a kid.

6fh6jnp.jpg

i have the white lows and black highs..

i passed on the green and purple pairs..they where too ..much? for my taste haha

these are deff nice though

Back
Top Bottom