Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

Oh well....at least we got the OG. I might buy a few of the bad c'ways when they drop to $50 and under and customize them. That might be the only way to myReebok this shoe LOL. It sucks that the c'ways could have been better. I know Reebok wasn't going to just release the OG and call it a day. I read that article about the shoe designer for this shoe. He stated that Reebok's CEO at the time wanted it in more c'ways. They just never got around to it at the time. I think there was problems at the top during that time since Reebok fell down the market shortly after.

yeah those orlando PS's would have been nice and simple but from the looks of it Reebok would have made them look stupid or childish

a few colorways they thinking about bring out what do you think ? 
they literally couldve had my money (at retail price) with the Magic and Heat pair but nooooooooo  REEBOK decided to be cheap -_-

that when i gave up, like trent said give me reverse black/white and im out

Come on guys. No ones feeling this next release?
roll.gif

Last edited:
The only saving grace for most of these Retro+ colourways is their comfort but the colourblocking is atrocious. The margins must also be so high that Reebok can still make money with these joints moving at $50.

I know that NK had asked in another thread but is there no news at all on the Attaq IV coming out next month?

They way I see after falling back these last few months. Most heads who buy a lot of Reeboks will wait for discounts. Even on the OG colorways. The terrible c'ways are gradually moving off the shelves at discounts. Unless you buy kicks at Payless, $50(total) for a Sig sneaker is not bad at all. I would buy those new MIA Shaqnosis for that. Would be some beaters but oh well.

The only saving grace for most of these Retro+ colourways is their comfort but the colourblocking is atrocious. The margins must also be so high that Reebok can still make money with these joints moving at $50.

I know that NK had asked in another thread but is there no news at all on the Attaq IV coming out next month?

Yea its in the shaq attack thread they are insta pump but the instapump isnt cartridges its a manual pump that looks like a penis pump :lol:

Back
Top Bottom