Reebok Shaqnosis Returning July 12th 2013

They totally drop the ball on this shoe. Should have kept it and simple and maybe limited

Oh and not give shaq any imput on colorways

No way in hell i dont drop a laker colorway. Thats the team shaq is most famour for. Thats just bad business

They totally drop the ball on this shoe. Should have kept it and simple and maybe limited

Oh and not give shaq any imput on colorways

No way in hell i dont drop a laker colorway. Thats the team shaq is most famour for. Thats just bad business

They will still find some way to mess up a Laker colourway too. I would keep it clean with either White/Yellow with Purple 'Dunkman' or White/Purple with Yellow 'Dunkman. Reebok would make it Purple/Yellow with patent leather, speckles and other BS.

You know what they should do?

Release the white black og colorway but the high top version he wore in game with the pump like the shaq iv

Probably wont happen but reebok pls

Release the white black og colorway but the high top version he wore in game with the pump like the shaq iv

I could see a 'limited' run of these doing quite well - sadly the wrong people will end up buying them for resale purposes.

double co-sign, the pattern is off on the remakes too, the stripes aren't as arched, takes away from the circular/hypnosis look, there's a lot they could have done better with this shoe.

No never, it was only his special version, all other pair after that featured the same heel/ankle Pump chamber, but the retail versions did not.  

sick.gif

I'm an OG guy and I only like the white and black pair. These are 100x better than all those other bozo colors they released.

I'm an OG guy and I only like the white and black pair. These are 100x better than all those other bozo colors they released.

Yes agreed - they should've used simple TB colours, White/Blue, White/Red, White/Green, Black/Red, Black/White and had some colleges or schools wear the shoes.

The retro+ colourways they released were utter garbage, not even worth purchasing at $20 which is such a shame as this is a really comfortable shoe.

For what it's worth the colourblocking on the Shaqnosis Pump is good.

Awww my high school colors. I wouldn't mind grabbing these. Still getting a lot of wear out of my Barracks & Miami Heat joints. Took a break from collecting shoes to collect music (physical cds), but I'm going to start back soon. Trying to snatch up everything in the Shaqnosis & Shaq Attaq family.

Last edited:
I wish Reebok didn't do the Nike approach with the hybrid stuff. Not really feeling these pump shaqnosis, I would only use them to play ball then for casual wear. 

There are serevarl shaqnosis at the Reebok outlets with 40% OFF. And I agree fusions suck they should stick with the designs.

Back
Top Bottom