Reebok teaser from Leaders1354 Chicago!

This is a small teaser of a collaboration between Reebok and Leaders1354 of Chicago in the form of recently retroed Reverse Jam. I know how these types ofpictures kill us, but this is a very promising release coming sometime this spring.

And the tongue is 3M by the way.
pimp.gif

The only given from that pic is that its gonna have that colorful speckle(the laces) on the midsole

Wow, I have high hopes for these, it would be hard to screw up white, orange, and speckles on any reebok kicks. These are wayyyyy better than the weak retroblack/pink reverse jams out.

Originally Posted by WUTANGINTHACUT

Wow, I have high hopes for these, it would be hard to screw up white, orange, and speckles on any reebok kicks. These are wayyyyy better than the weak retro black/pink reverse jams out.

How can a OG colorway be weak.
indifferent.gif

^^^Only way I could see that is if someone didn't ride the OG colorway train & just simply thought the colorway was wack.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

^^^Only way I could see that is if someone didn't ride the OG colorway train & just simply thought the colorway was wack.

Yup, just not feeling black/pink ever. But THESE^^^ are promising
happy.gif

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

guess i'm riding the OG train to the grave, let the newbs ride the fruitty train.
ohwell.gif

I ride the OG train as faithfully as the nex guy, but I was only pointing out that some people could care less.

But here's a bit more info from Ty, 1/4 partner of Leaders:

"I'm currently putting the finishing touches on our first shoe collaboration with Reebok that should be ready in April. Here's some background onour shoe. Chicago's transit system was the inspiration behind the "Leaders1354 Jam". The red, yellow, blue, green, brown, orange, purple, andpink line trains are all represented on the "grey" train like shoe. A map of the transit system can be seen through the transparent sole. Our shopmotto will be printed in the insole. There will be 100 pairs total being split up between the South Side and North Side locations. The red stripes representingthe South Side's Red line and Blue Stripes for the North Side's Blue line."

Courtesy of lateboots.blogspot.com

pass like john stockton...

i'm good with my black/pink and mack daddy collabo reverse jams.

now if they ever decide to retro the thunder jam....
pimp.gif

i actually think leaders did an excellent job on these. gray shoe plus clear midsole will get me every time. plus the story behind it/inspiration is what makesthem that much better. a lot of thought went into their production

thanks for the pics, the clear soles and transit map is sick, but as a grown-up I could never wear that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom