REEBOK THE QUESTION RETRO

Nice, i remember I had them in 03. They are way to wide for me to hoop in, but a dope shoe

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

anybody get these yet? i need feedback on them.. im not sure if i should order from pys or not

i ordered from PYS...and they told me that my order will ship tomorrow...so when i get them in, i'll post pics...hopefully, they turn out nice

Yoooo I need a pair of questions bad, saw the blk/gold pair in williamsburg a few yrs back for like 39.99 but I was like nahh....I need these though

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Yoooo I need a pair of questions bad, saw the blk/gold pair in williamsburg a few yrs back for like 39.99 but I was like nahh....I need these though

roll.gif

I had the white and black pair to match my school colors for JV basketball my freshman year in 1999. Loved these shoes.

Reebok ?
Vote on your favorite design, remember the theme and colorway will represent the Honda Fit.

k3rntz.jpg

Notice: Honda Fit Fans and Sneakerheads
I Need Your Votes! I Need Your Votes!

I have been selected as a design finalist for a signature sneaker for the new Honda Fit with Reebok and Sole Collector Magazine.
I feel my sneaker represents Honda Fit's super new, fierce personality.

But you see for yourself, see if it represents here:

http://automobiles.honda....ttp://www.fit.honda.com/

Vote and see finalist here:

http://!%$#*$*$+%@+$.com/hondafit/shoecontest

1rsuh4.jpg

http://!%$#*$*$+%@+$.com/hondafit/shoecontest

what reatilers have these in stock? im tryna buy them asap (not from pys)

why arent you gonna buy from PYS? i thought they were legit? thats where i got these from...if these are fakes, someone please let me know so that i canreturn them

PYS is def legit. i just want to peep them in person before i cop em.. good lookin on the pictures though

how's the cushioning?is it the same as the hexalite before? i remember my friend had this years ago and he really liked the cushioning of these despite ofthe fact that his 220lbs. something.

PYS is def legit. i just want to peep them in person before i cop em.. good lookin on the pictures though

I seen em @ Dr. Jays when I was in NY last week. Haven't seen any back home (Chicago) and I seriously doubt I will.

I still have my icey white on white Qs, Im not sure when they were first retroed around 2000 I think. They are very comfortable but bulky and heavy, the answer1 was a better ballin shoe.

just got these on ebay for 60 shipped. anybody know how these fit compared to jordans and nikes though?

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

I seen em @ Dr. Jays when I was in NY last week. Haven't seen any back home (Chicago) and I seriously doubt I will.

Do u remember what Dr. J u saw these at, i cant find them anywhere.

who remember when they came out with the all black ones with the real diamonds in them? that was so lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom