Reebok's bringing heat: Pictures of the Reebok Answer XI

Quote:
The look too Reebok-esqe, meaning cheap. They can have a nice base design, but details are lacking.

Oh boy we have another NT quality expert(I swear some of you need jobs as visual materials inspectors...

In your humble opinion, what makes the shoe appear "cheap" to you? (especially from photographs??)

And as far as your detail comment I'd have to strongly disagree with you there.

If the shoe has anything, it's detail, maybe too much detail. I would have to say if you knew more about the background/concept of the shoe AND actually held it in your hand you'd have more insight to subtle and not so subtle detailing on the Answer XI...

Quote:
think there will be any gear released for these shoes, clothing ???? any at all , maybe hopefully ?????????
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

i think that if these came out like 8 years ago, or early in the answer line, they wouldve been sick, but theres more they can do now. the question 3's are actually not bad at all though, if only they hadn't butchered the question 2's like they did...
Go 'Gate​

As much as I like JB, Georgetown needs to be a Reebok school. If LBJ can have Ohio, then Iverson should be supplying gear to the Hoyas.
Latest Pick-up: Trainer Dunk High (nwsprnt/aq fl bl-mdm gry-myth)​

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

NITZSKI, since u kinda seem to be into reebok, any insight as to why they abandoned the DMX airflow tech and went with DMX foam instead?
GUILLERMO, YOU'RE UGLY, JUST FACE IT. THERE IS NOT GETTING AROUND IT. SO U MIGHT AS WELL JUST ACCEPT IT._______ WEST2EAST, 9-27-07​

Quote:
As much as I like JB, Georgetown needs to be a Reebok school. If LBJ can have Ohio, then Iverson should be supplying gear to the Hoyas.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

^ yeaaa i remember watching AI rock those concords that season.

eventhough he was only there for one season it would be interesting to see the Hoyas rocking Answers

q3's on eastbay, $90
4-179773_z.jpg

4-182464_z.jpg

4-182463_z.jpg

I want to see them in person; they look okay in pics, and I'd get them if performance was there, but since it's reebok (of course I'm another hater) that's a dubious assumption
turn the music up
turn me down

looks like turf shoes...thats a plus for me, since my first favorite shoe was da air mission junior seau
team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Quote:
eventhough he was only there for one season it would be interesting to see the Hoyas rocking Answers

Actually he was there 2 seasons, but I agree with you...

Quote:
OSU was already a Nike school when it became Lebron geared...but GTown would never leave Nike when Iverson didn't even wear Rbk there. They have zero connection to Rbk as far as they're concerned.
and M.J. didn't wear Jordans or even Nike's while at UNC so...

Quote:
NITZSKI, since u kinda seem to be into reebok, any insight as to why they abandoned the DMX airflow tech and went with DMX foam instead?
TEAMNEWYORKMETS
TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

ooooOOOoooooo, will these be releasing?

6gbqefp.jpg
Starbury is headed to Italy in a few. Now we need a more youthier PG.​
Real Recognize Real xTEAM [Scrubs]

^ Yeah that color is droppin...pretty good on-court too...

Nitzki -- I know UNC and Marq. shifted of course, but Nike's history w/ Georgetown going back to the Terminator/Ewing days are undeniable, and there's a close corporate connection that would be tough to break. It'd take a Michigan like deal to get Rbk on ALL Hoyas athletes...not just hoops.

Also -- Do you work at Rbk in some capacity? Hit me up on PM.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

i think this is the best out of all the iversons
team foamposites
SOLE COLLECTING.

Answer XI's are already out here in the Philippines. Nothin special about them,another forgettable shoe from reebok.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

where? RP? Trinoma?
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

man, if reebok could have the price set at $110-115, these could be the best selling reebok sig shoe since the old iverson days...

with j's, lebrons, kobes, tmacs all going up in price, people are looking for that low cost sig shoe they can buy their kids... ie the gils
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

^^ They're actually only retailing for $100 this season...(with the exception of a collabo pair or two)
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Here's a DMX Air-Flow trainer I really like, and have looked into gettng lately. I'm not sure if Eastbay has the naming right, but according to them these are the DMX 4-Speed Trainers. They seem like a great value at $69.99.

nitzski, so the A11s are only 100?

whats up with the on court performance, im dying to ball in these

what cushioning do they have too?

thanks

Those remind me of the zipupz kemp wore with the cavs with the ultralite outsole or something like that.

But really, I think the XI is a really good design. Even the bad AIs have had some cool kinda detailing..

And I like its basic sneaker look.
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

11's have DMX Foam in heel & forefoot.

And yes -- $100.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

Back
Top Bottom