Reebok's bringing heat: Pictures of the Reebok Answer XI

^NICE.

Was the regionalized foam an improvement upon the Showstopper (still mad I passed on the G2 Dunk Contest Edition's for $60. >:
mad.gif
)

Here's a picture of the black based colorway, courtesy of Shoesholic. Just make the white part a Nuggets yellow and you've got: :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

not bad

but i wont be copping
Code:
Disclaimer: The views expressed by MEMPHISBOI55 are those of his own and not necessarily the shared views of any other person, party, or affiliates.
ANTI ECAPCITY!!! self note to memphisboi55....dont do business again!

Quote:
Oh boy we have another NT quality expert(I swear some of you need jobs as visual materials inspectors...

In your humble opinion, what makes the shoe appear "cheap" to you? (especially from photographs??)

And as far as your detail comment I'd have to strongly disagree with you there.

If the shoe has anything, it's detail, maybe too much detail. I would have to say if you knew more about the background/concept of the shoe AND actually held it in your hand you'd have more insight to subtle and not so subtle detailing on the Answer XI...

well....

First of all, I gave Reebok props on the X, the dated look of the XI and the Q3.

Second, I meant that the Question 3 had a cheap looking DESIGN. I assumed, wrongfully so, that we were talking about the looks of the shoe because an image is all we have. It reminds me so much of those extra plain shoes that Reebok was doing for a while like the ATR. Visually, it looks unfinished to me. Never did I question the shoe's build, durability or performance from a picture.

As far as the XI having a lot of details, that doesn't necessarily make it nice, nor does the concept or story. It's dated. I wouldn't buy those. I wouldn't discourage any else from purchasing them.

so which one is the one being released for the black based color? the one with the caro lining or yellow lining? 100 is a damn good price.

dmx foam? is that what they used in the answer 2-4? i feel that those were the best cushioning wise. i liked the dmx 10 in the answer 1 with the flow feeling but they bottomed out too quick...
FS ALL DS Jordan Retro 3, Mars IV, And Retro V $145 shipped Each. DS Kobe All Star 2k5, Lebron 2, Nike Zoom Vick 1 $105 shipped each. ALL SIZE 12

dmx foam? thats the same @#%$ they been using for the past 5 years. that @#%$ sucks and has no feeling whatsoever. why are yall cheering for?
GUILLERMO, YOU'RE UGLY, JUST FACE IT. THERE IS NOT GETTING AROUND IT. SO U MIGHT AS WELL JUST ACCEPT IT._______ WEST2EAST, 9-27-07​

^ Yeah...DMX Foam is not the same as DMX Air Transfer. It's a high rebound density foam used in places of need, but the sensory perception isn't as responsive as DMX Air.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

A.I. is my absolute favorite player of all time. I believe the first Question and the first Answer changed the game for Reebok but its kinda been a downward spiral since. While these are not his best looking shoes theyre decent and worth copping if youre an A.I. fan. I might buy my first pair of Reeboks in almost 10 years because of these.

can somebody give a review of the 11's? or question 3s?
AND NOW FIVE TIMES MORE GUILLERMO'IER.
YOU GUILLER'LESS AND I GUILLER'MO.​

The Q3s and XIs look might nice....I like what they are doing with the hoops line.

Give it another year - people will be talking about RBK running. Trust.
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

^^^ RBK's Premier running line is already solid. They need a few tweaks here and there but they make some great runners and are really pushing hard in tech running.

As much as I (like most people) love to hate on RBK, they're doing some decent things lately...

Quote:
^^^ RBK's Premier running line is already solid. They need a few tweaks here and there but they make some great runners and are really pushing hard in tech running.

As much as I (like most people) love to hate on RBK, they're doing some decent things lately...

The funniest thing about that is you will have troubles finding ANY Reebok footwear at retail stores come 2008...

Even with great designs and running technology that gets good reviews...the Reebok brand is probably at it's lowest level of interest in recent memory...

With so much to choose from in Asics, Mizuno, Brooks, Saucony, Nike and adidas...where do Reebok running shoes fit into the fix...the answer for most retailers is that they don't and won't...

There is zero demand for Reebok products...adidas screwed up, unless their plan was to kill the brand...

JM
"I am making a comment by not making a comment," [Hank] Aaron told The Associated Press on Monday.

@jmadidas

I've heard other things about Reebok.
I don't know exactly which section makes most for Reebok, but their sales increased.
Not very strong but if you've adidas' strategy for Reebok in mind, then it looks good for Rbk

But perhaps i'm also wrong.

[link=[URL]http://www.faz.net/s/RubEC1ACFE1EE274C81BCD3621EF555C83C/Doc~EF4775D539DC94679A75F93313D964835~ATpl~Ecommon~Sspezial.html[/URL]]www.faz.net[/link]

I assume that you don't speak german, so i just translate the most important part.Adidas hopes that Reebok will have from 2009 stronger sales and at the moment they don't want sell their stuff via Footlocker which was responsible for 10 percent of Reeboks US sales, because they would sell only certan shoes and not a broader selection of Reebok.

I'd like to see some more pictures of the RBK Voyage, they got a few guys wearin those right now. Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Yao...

Back
Top Bottom