Reebok's bringing heat: Pictures of the Reebok Answer XI

^^ I see at least the HATE is still around...

Shoe drops in 2 weeks looking forward to it.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

2z66l36.jpg
DENVER NUGGETS
We Not Talkin 'Bout The Game....The Actual Game...When It Matters....We Talkin 'Bout Practice Man!​

Those do look mighty crispy on his feet... might cop at the outlets
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Negrodamus​

**Check out my ebay Auctions Ebay: Zeus2321***

are there definite release dates for all colorways?

nevermind, i just found out. this should be stickied.

On looks alone:

Question III > Answer XI

In my opinion.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

I love the versions i've seen of the Answer XI where they do different colors on the medial and lateral sides. that really gives a kinda "tai chi" effect and fits in with the whole castor and pollux concept. the limited edition colorways look nice too (dragon and rabbit?)

Um, this might be the wrong place, but does anyone know where to find the X black/red and white/blue in a 9.5?
Imma be pissed if I can't re-up on these.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

^^ It's tough to come across anymore. You might get lucky and find a size or 2 hanging around in FINL or @#%$'s sporting goods.

Since the Answer X post was unstickied can we sticky this one?...
TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

mmh on eastbay the weight of the AnsXi is 13.4.....very very interesting, is it an error?

Thanks for the advice. Looks like you need a new NYK sig too.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM [Scrubs]

Real Recognize Real

the only thing that really kills me--and flame me if there's an actual reason for this--is that the question 3's and answer 11's just look like 2 version of the same shoe...

You can still find the Answer X's at the reebok outlets here in Mass. If you call them they might ship them to your house. I don't know the number off hand but just google "Reebok outlets" and you'll find the website. Then you can call the various outlets. I know the outlets in Wrentham, MA and Stoughton, MA still had them about a month ago.
"A promise is like a jumpshot. You always have to follow through."

both ai 11 and Q 3's are now available here in P.I
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Pavlovic,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall ,Da.Jones,D. Jones,Snow,Simmons,Newble,Gibson,Nichols,Brown​

When is GR for the Answer XI? I've heard different answers from different stores? If they're out now, time to make a trip to the mall...

Can we sticky this? We have old Chuck threads and we removed the Answer X, this should replace it.

Anyway, I'm psyhed to put this on. The Q, Answer 1, 4, 7 and everything after that were quality shoes. I copped the Q3s and love them as a (see the review I put up in the Sneaker Review thread) sort of sweatpants equivalent of balling shoes - comfy and easy, not too high tech or fussy but gets the job done. Hopefully then the Answer will be a little higher end, better trim and details. Gonna be sweet to have them both as a compliment to each other.

Worth discussing: Every time a shoe drops for 130+, everyone gets bent out of shape and starts talking about waiting for a sale or complaining that it costs too much. But when we get a sig shoe like these (Q3 Answer XI) or the Wades for sub-century prices no one's complimenting it. I'm happy as hell Reebok can put out a nice shoe like this without inflating the price to RIDICULOUS and unnecessary levels (*cough Jordan LeBron * cough * sweat shop *) to pad their pockets. Iverson has always had top quality leather and materials and trim (my OG Answers are holding up better than any Nike sig line I've ever had), so it's nice to see they're keeping prices respectable.

smh, looks like a linebackers shoe.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

Back
Top Bottom