Reflecting on The Neptunes production this decade....

reflecting on what these geniuses cooked up this decade due to them being called the best producers of the decade by Billboard. i'd have to say that th onebody of work they did and I must say they COMPLETELY SPAZZED on is this. The tracks they produced on here were just unfair.
6te5jr.jpg

Take it from here
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Lets take a ride
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last Night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(My personal favorite)
Like I love you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
( My dude P tryna make Clipse crossover
pimp.gif
)
Nothing else
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Senorita
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rock your Body
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
(++@@ was a huge hit)

Supposedly all of these tracks were supposed to go to MJ ....dam he missed out
smh.gif

agreed.. neptunes are the reason i listen to justin timberlake... to me justified > fs/ls.. but i prefer neptunes sound to timbos.. so a bit biased :/

Wasn't this track supposed to go to MJ as well?!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

This is my favorite upbeat Usher track EASILY.

I don't even know what to post in here. I could literally post over 100 YouTube videos of STRAIGHT FIRE.
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
...I don't think we'll EVER see a producer(s) straight dominate music again like they did in the early 2000's...
smh.gif

OP, i saw that you said you own 90% of the work that the Neptunes produced. Is that it CD format?
laugh.gif
Or do you just have 90% of their work in your iTunes?

If that is in CD format MAJOR PROPS! \V/
pimp.gif

Best producers of the decade! They made me like music that I wouldn't normally listen to.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

OP, i saw that you said you own 90% of the work that the Neptunes produced. Is that it CD format?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nah man straight up itunes ...and everytime I hear you dont have to call I think of the track **** all nite that P did with Jay becasue herandomly says some of the lyrics from U dont have to call

Yo i watch that video of the making of Rock Your Body for an hour straight eveytime i play it.

Dude Pharrell is a genius.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
nah man straight up itunes ...and everytime I hear you dont have to call I think of the track **** all nite that P did with Jay becasue he randomly says some of the lyrics from U dont have to call
laugh.gif
I was gonna say...And yeah, I love when P goes into the"Situaaatiooooons..." around the 1 minute mark.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Yo, I just came across this vid. This is such a dope arrangement/the dual drummers are dope as #$%+:

Back
Top Bottom