"Reggae Mondays" for 7.9.07

Okay gang, here it is, it's still summer, and I know you wanna go out. This spot is free, gratis, libre, no money required, well, just enough to drink at the bar. But this goes down at Ra Sushi every Monday night. Flyer with info below. If you got friends who are in town for the weekend, slide on through, and check it. While you're at it holla at 'ya boy, I'mma be rockin' the mic all night. If you're down, shout me back. Pics to come, hold tight!!! Yep!!

No cover
No dress code; no hats

hanpolo67@yahoo.com
AIM: SelectaClutch67

Snakebites, it's not beer, it's a lifestyle!
FS:
AF1: JD 'raspberry' sz.8
AM1: Grape/olive sz. 8
AF 180: grey/cool pink sz. 8

gotta bust ya chops....

no dress code, yet no hats?....so confused....LOL

sounds like a coo spot, and i support stacksfam....so maybe i'll roll thru sometime.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Trust, it is a bit strange. Torrance P.D. got that place on lock at the end of the night.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8, AM1: Grape/olive sz. 8, AF 180:grey/cool pink sz. 8

RA has been crazy the last few weeks. if you dont get there before 10 theres a line. selectaslutchstar
Selling: NDS Mahogany Hemp 10.5
Post count only gets you so far​

I DJ yes, there no. I emcee for the reggae night. Not many non-Jamaicans can chat Jamaican patois, besides "Yah, mon!" etc.
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

FS: AF1:JD 'raspberry' sz.8, AM1: Grape/olive sz. 8, AF 180:grey/cool pink sz. 8

Man I meed to try this out. Man I was a regular at Jamacan Gold and Dragonfly and I have not been to a great Jamaican club in a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGGGGG Time. They fell off and start catering to that commercial stuff. Might have to fall thru.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
2008 The Dynasty Will Return​

i wouldnt get your hopes up about it being a jamaican club man. mostly asian kids. still a fun time though
Selling: NDS Mahogany Hemp 10.5​
Post count only gets you so far​

azians are takin over.....beware. and dont sleep.
"You can play the left, cause there ain't no right in me" - Robin

Nah, it's not filled w/ kids from J.A. but a maj. asian crowd. But big ups to Black Chiney and Mighty Crown for reppin' the asians on the soundclash/reggae tip. Kaos, hit me up, gonna be there on the 25th. Yep!!
hanpolo67@yahoo.com

To the top. Here's the address for those who are interested:

Ra Sushi
3525 Carson St. suite 161
Torrance, Ca. 90503
(310) 370-7600
Right across from Lucky Strike lanes.
www.rasushi.com

hanpolo67@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom