Reggie Miller announcing is the worst thing to happen to the NBA since leaving NBC

Originally Posted by DubA169

jon barry is a rel life troll and should be canned asap. jackson is a bonehead. i like hubie alot.

i want to hear skip bayess announce. that would be crazy

hmm, I wonder why?
laugh.gif

Only thing i enjoy about Mark Jackson is when he says "hand down, man down," don't know why but it makes me laugh

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Chris Webber is worse.
He tries to fit like 10 sentences within one breath all the time.
laugh.gif

Otherwise, I like his insight on things.

Chris Webber is worse.
He tries to fit like 10 sentences within one breath all the time.
laugh.gif

Otherwise, I like his insight on things.

solematic j21 wrote:
Psshhh i hate when Clyde Frazier be trying to rhyme on every play!
I cant stand it! Shut the +@!@ up

moving and grooving ....
laugh.gif

I remember when the heat played the knicks he was like ( things is looking sweet for the heat) 
roll.gif

solematic j21 wrote:

moving and grooving ....
laugh.gif

I remember when the heat played the knicks he was like ( things is looking sweet for the heat) 
roll.gif

Chris Webber is worse.
He just needs more practice. Color analysis is so difficult because of the speed of the game. Webber is probably the best studio guy, but he hasn't been able to adapt it to the sidelines yet.

Chris Webber is worse.
He just needs more practice. Color analysis is so difficult because of the speed of the game. Webber is probably the best studio guy, but he hasn't been able to adapt it to the sidelines yet.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

But he's a local broadcaster, he's expected to have a unique take or style.. Reggie is doing nationally televised games, I don't want to hear him screaming gibberish all the time.
McHale knows his stuff but he just struggles at times articulating it correctly and succinctly.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

But he's a local broadcaster, he's expected to have a unique take or style.. Reggie is doing nationally televised games, I don't want to hear him screaming gibberish all the time.
McHale knows his stuff but he just struggles at times articulating it correctly and succinctly.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'd agree with you if ABC hadn't decided that horrible Led Zeppelin covers were going to be their theme music for the playoffs.
sick.gif
that cover is terrible

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

I'd agree with you if ABC hadn't decided that horrible Led Zeppelin covers were going to be their theme music for the playoffs.
sick.gif
that cover is terrible

I like c-webb in the studio but have yall seen him on nba tv doing post game interviews
tired.gif

Dude would ask an 8 part question then procede to answer each of his own questions. 

5 min question for a 20 sec answer
indifferent.gif

I like c-webb in the studio but have yall seen him on nba tv doing post game interviews
tired.gif

Dude would ask an 8 part question then procede to answer each of his own questions. 

5 min question for a 20 sec answer
indifferent.gif

how is steve kerr that dude when he's so boring aka another doug collins...kerr's commentary is so predictable

god awful.

how is steve kerr that dude when he's so boring aka another doug collins...kerr's commentary is so predictable

god awful.

u would expect one of the most notorious trash talkers of all time to have a less corny nerdy personality on air.

u would expect one of the most notorious trash talkers of all time to have a less corny nerdy personality on air.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

mark jackson and reggie miller as announcers need to be fired ASAP

jon barry as an 'analyst' needs to be canned as well. never seen a guy as negative as this dude about everything and everyone in the nba

SO TRUE
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

mark jackson and reggie miller as announcers need to be fired ASAP

jon barry as an 'analyst' needs to be canned as well. never seen a guy as negative as this dude about everything and everyone in the nba

SO TRUE
laugh.gif

Jon freaken barry. Whoever mentioned him earlier was on point.

Everyone else I can listen. Well, maybe not Doris.

Also, does anyone feel like barry and Mchale are missing that "voice?"

Especially barry. Dude has a very casual approach to his analyst. Not that it is wrong or anything...

Jon freaken barry. Whoever mentioned him earlier was on point.

Everyone else I can listen. Well, maybe not Doris.

Also, does anyone feel like barry and Mchale are missing that "voice?"

Especially barry. Dude has a very casual approach to his analyst. Not that it is wrong or anything...

Back
Top Bottom