regions in the united states that have a predominant language that isnt english unappreciation vol.

roll.gif

i said i "atleast have a rant"

Sounds like your typical racist cuban that thinks he's better than other cubans because he's been here longer and doing better. Not saying you're racist, but that's who you sound like.

He's got Cuban friends, tho.

I know a few credit cards scammers around the way that are called Papo.

There are other parts of Miami that aren't like that. Certain areas are dominated by certain cultures. Hialeah happens to have a lot of Cubans.

Its always been intresting to me how florida hits black cubans and haitians with the

But not white cubans

I was once in class and we had to talk to the person next to us about the topic and this chinese chick starts speaking to me in chinese....

im not even chinese bruh

This such a ridiculous rant. I'd only expect illiterate rednecks to complain and type the way OP did.

Lets get mad about specific dialect that we deem ghetto because our pretentious *** cant understand it. OP unless you want us speaking native american languages and forms of speech please put the keyboard away. This 'merica no language no religion no political affiliation should be imposed on anyone, remember. 

There are Mexican neighborhoods in my city where they only speak Spanish in the businesses around them. So I, as a man from east Africa, had to adapt while I was there and ended up picking up some Spanish in the process. No complaints from me, I ended up benefitting from stepping outside my comfort zone.

Back
Top Bottom