Registering for Spring Semester Appreciation

Feels so good when you get all the classes you need, at the exact time you want. Then to top it off Ratemyprofessors assures you that your professors are
pimp.gif
It's going to be a good Spring Semester.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
true true, but you must be a freshman or sophmore...cuz once you're an upperclassman...

1. you don't have to worry about getting into classes before they fill up

2. when you're a fr/so, you can actually pick your teachers...for the most part for me, you have to take it with the only teacher that teaches the class soit can be good or bad, but you have to roll with it regardless.

FAIL.
smh.gif

Im a junior... and all my classes i was SUPPOSED & NEEDED to take next semester are already filled up somehow.

smh.gif
SO HEATED.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

laugh.gif
true true, but you must be a freshman or sophmore...cuz once you're an upperclassman...

1. you don't have to worry about getting into classes before they fill up

2. when you're a fr/so, you can actually pick your teachers...for the most part for me, you have to take it with the only teacher that teaches the class so it can be good or bad, but you have to roll with it regardless.
Yup Sophomore. But I am starting in some upper division classes and still had options on about three different professors for one of my upperdivision courses. So it was just Ratemyprofessor then pick-and-roll.
pimp.gif

im already a junior so i know what professors i want and which i dont want for my major, one of the classes i really want/need is already full. I'mcurrently taking that same professors class currently and he likes me so i'll get him to over tally me. i wasnt able to get my biology requirement either,a required course that only has 15 or so open sections per semester smh.

^ Same here, I have a feeling it's going to feel weird when everyone gets registration dates for the summer and I don't get one.

I can't register until November 24th smh. I'm going to have to take a lot of morning classes anyways. FML

People still use pickaproff and ratemyprofessor?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I thought most school's had in-house rating systems now with GPAs. The only thing you need to be concerned about is the the professors previous GPA indifferent semesters that he/she taught the class.

You don't want to get stuck with the guy with a 2.5 GPA average giving out 60% C's.
here's my schools for example. SearchProfessors By GPA

pick-a-prof was GREAT for a while, but they changed it now...they're trying to charge and crap...not having that.

unappreciation for me, i waited too long and most the classes and times i wanted were already filled
eyes.gif

I have to wait until the 18th. I cant wait to get the whole getting classes thing over with. This semester, I picked my classes a week before school started
smh.gif
smh.gif

Not really. I can't get any of the classes I want to take. I got the only one I need to graduate but one was canceled due to the inability to find aprofessor (first time in the program's existence), conflict with a class I need to retake (passed but I want a higher grade than I got the first time toimprove my GPA) or they were closed early (yoga). I only need 14 credits but I'm not going to like any of the classes except Dynamics of Addiction. I'mgoing to see if I can still get permission for Beer and Wine Appreciation.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

People still use pickaproff and ratemyprofessor?
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I thought most school's had in-house rating systems now with GPAs. The only thing you need to be concerned about is the the professors previous GPA in different semesters that he/she taught the class.

You don't want to get stuck with the guy with a 2.5 GPA average giving out 60% C's.
here's my schools for example. Search Professors By GPA
Sometimes 2.5 is the best there is
grin.gif
tired.gif
(Hint: AE)

Originally Posted by needsomejays

unappreciation for me, i waited too long and most the classes and times i wanted were already filled
eyes.gif
You better believe I was on my Schools Web Portal pressing refresh every second until it let me start choosing classes. I wasted NO time.
happy.gif

registering for classes is the biggest pain in the %$#.

every semester I get a schedule I am not happy with.

Spring Semester at first I was going to have Monday, Wednesday and Friday off every week that went down the drain. Then I had a schedule lined up I wanted withFriday's off and the Assistant Dean to School of Business at my school killed a class because of low enrollment, now I couldn't even tell you what myschedule is

my schedule is pretty sweet. don't have classes till 11 at the earliest.
and fridays off

Back
Top Bottom