Regret List: Why did I buy these?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The SC Trainer II neons, quickstrikes took so long to come out I ended up getting them...I'll probably throw them on ebay in a few months
This happened with me, too.  Luckily I never wore them and was able to return them.

Lebron 8 Blackouts. I copped them because the price was good but they are 1/2 a size too small so I never wear them.

Going to try and move them and cop my proper size 9.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by hugebird

b8mzq.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Unfortunately, Kicksology didn't review these before I gave the advice to my coach to make these the team shoes for the team that season. They lasted two games for me, and most of the people who played more than 5 minutes a game followed suit. Seriously, the worst ball shoes, probably ever.

if you had a high arch these were magical to play in..i got 3 pairs
happy.gif

they look like they woulda been good hoop shoes.

Everyone has pairs they regret. I know I have quite a few were bought just because of the price

Originally Posted by DownRtFierce

Melo 5.5's, Black Cat III's and IV's, crapload of AF1's, handful of dunks.
indifferent.gif

if those black cat IVs aren't your style I'll take'em off your hands

Jordan I premier-the red one
Lebron v- Balling barefoot would have been more comfortable. Probably didn't help that I got them in a size 14 instead of 13.

Nike Air Trainer SC "34" Bo Jackson. I bought a pair for $150 last month. It's one of my favorite kicks but the quality is horrible! They should've stuck with the suede.

Air Jordan 16.5 College Blue with suitcase. They were sold at outlets only I think. The price wasn't bad. I thought the colorway was nice, but I mainly bought them for the suitcase and the fact not many people knew about them. Dont get me wrong now, they are decent, but I mainly bought because of the suitcase
30t6p3b.gif
. I've never worn them, now the sole is pink.

some random Nike futsal shoe for around $18.

Nike Blazer Vintage - no cushioning at all

2011 Jordan III white cement - cracked on my first wearing, clunky, and bad cushioning. It's pretty as hell though

some random Umbro sneakers

Jordan XI low black red - cushioning is so outdated I needed newer shoes

I've sold all of the above immediately.

For what I wanted these for they were great which was a pretty clean looking shoe I could wear downtown in the snow.  But I paid full retail on these puppies I could've gotten at almost wholesale if I was smart.  

nike spiderman sb. low key, should have made them low sb's, and more creative, it wasn't enough for me, well, i think it's because i'm a big spidey fan though. 8)

My only sneaker regret was copping the White/Blue Melo 1.5 over the White/Wheat XIIIs. It was right before christmas & I got caught up in the hype, lol. The Melos weren't a bad shoe but the XIIIS>>>. Still looking for a pair in my size at a decent price. :smh:

Last edited:
Copper Foamposites

Still have only worn them once. They are on the wrong side of loud for me =/

Buying up gr hyperdunks...

bunch of dunks

bunch of kobe vi's

AMARE PE"S AND SAMPLES ---- worst purchases by far

Back
Top Bottom