Regret Nah,Lesson Learned(Results In).Vol. STD

Results were :Negative! This is one of the greatest days of my life
I still dont know why my thing  is burning a little and some clear fluid continues to come out.

sazmfm.jpg

I still dont know why my thing  is burning a little and some clear fluid continues to come out.

sazmfm.jpg

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

sazmfm.jpg

Sounds like somethin still f*ked up with your member son......

sazmfm.jpg

Maybe you're the first case in a whole new disease, some sort of super STD has been formed.

May God have mercy on us all...
Spoiler [+]
Seriously though, glad it's nothing serious it seems, hopefully it's a minor problem that isn't an STD

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

sazmfm.jpg

yeah no drinking soda & juices

sip that H20 & you'll have your head back on your shoulders

Strap up thought

Cause we know next time you wont make a thread ...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

sazmfm.jpg

yeah no drinking soda & juices

sip that H20 & you'll have your head back on your shoulders

Strap up thought

Cause we know next time you wont make a thread ...
nerd.gif

Maybe you're the first case in a whole new disease, some sort of super STD has been formed.

May God have mercy on us all...
Spoiler [+]
Seriously though, glad it's nothing serious it seems, hopefully it's a minor problem that isn't an STD

yEA im going to have to schedule an appointment this week and see what thats all about.
Glad it wasnt none of that other stuff though.

yEA im going to have to schedule an appointment this week and see what thats all about.
Glad it wasnt none of that other stuff though.

Probably got like a UTI

Also, I have been there.  When you think you may have something it only hieghtens every twinge, pain, etc. only making it worse.  It only exacerbates the situation.  Think its referred to as psychosomatic or something of that nature, where in fact you can will yourself sick or in pain.

Probably got like a UTI

Also, I have been there.  When you think you may have something it only hieghtens every twinge, pain, etc. only making it worse.  It only exacerbates the situation.  Think its referred to as psychosomatic or something of that nature, where in fact you can will yourself sick or in pain.

If it's a UTI you want to get that taken care of asap. It can go to your kidneys and kidney infections suuuuuuck. I'm suprised they didn't test for that, it takes 3 minutes to do a dip test. I'd run over to minute clinic and piss in a cup and see if that's what it is. If it's not, you'll want to make an appt with your GP. It could be something weird.

If it's a UTI you want to get that taken care of asap. It can go to your kidneys and kidney infections suuuuuuck. I'm suprised they didn't test for that, it takes 3 minutes to do a dip test. I'd run over to minute clinic and piss in a cup and see if that's what it is. If it's not, you'll want to make an appt with your GP. It could be something weird.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

this happened to my homegirl, feelbadman.jpeg

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

I had one and I had never been so damn sick in my entire life. It was weird tho, I had no symptoms of a UTI before hand.  It went straight to my kidneys or something but goddamn.  I was so sick I didn't even want to smoke the MJ and that's pretty sick
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom