**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not the yips, that’s just how he’s always played. Big difference between not wanting to adjust your game and forgetting how to shoot when it was one of the main reasons the organization drafted you.
Ben shot jumpers from time to time at LSU....Def more than he does now since he got in the league

U left him open in the mid range in college, good chance he was taking it

49B65860-FD5C-4C4D-85A8-F23891346DD0.jpeg

Lebron James had been in the league for 15 years. That 'what makes Lebron hard to guard' question has to have been asked multiple times, at least.

Kind of a random question to ask of a 15 year old vet.

Jordan was 35 when he got his last NBA All defensive team ....

I not saying Lebron never played Defense but it has been almost a decade since dude started neglecting D and about 6 years since he hasn't played any defense.

I'm sure he can step it up and he probably will so he can say he was All nBA defensive 1st team at an older age than Jordan.
You realize that the Miami heat days weren’t that long ago. They were one of the best defensive teams in the league when Bron was there but OK KEKOOOOOO

Slightly off topic but I legit can't stand it when people always cite dudes from the old days as being legends in rap. Like Rakims flow is terrible and he didn't say anything noteworthy. Meek Mill is like 200 times better than him in any aspect and will never be regarded as a legend by popular opinion.

People do the same thing with 90s ball.

Was going to rep.... But Rakim is nice as **** :pimp:

If I was lebron after I retired I would just move to Africa and disconnect from everything. Just from reading this thread America got way too many goofies that will never understand his impact And how great he really is

One is an average caliber NBA athlete, not the strongest guy in the world... The other is 6'9 and possibly the best athlete we've seen
Can we stop with the notion that curry is some flabby *** Raymond Felton *** *****

You don’t become the best shooter of all time without being near lebron on an athletic standpoint

Goes back to coaching and how much emphasis we place on it in NBA basketball.

Pop is one of, if not the greatest coach of all time. You mean to tell me that w/o good defenders he can't come close to coaching an average defense? Pop, the genius?

Wildin...give me the 6’7 that’s a elite shooter and guards the best perimeter threat.
But is Thompson really going to be as lethal if he's surrounded by non-shooters like John Wall, Kelly Oubre and Otto Porter?

You can plug Beal in place of Klay with the Warriors and I bet they don't miss a beat.

Can we stop with the notion that curry is some flabby *** Raymond Felton *** *****

You don’t become the best shooter of all time without being near lebron on an athletic standpoint
Raymond Felton for as round as he is be getting up and down the court tho lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom