**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD does come off as jealous though. He's getting all the hardware yet none of the recognition that usually accompanies it. Gotta be eating him alive being as sensitive as he is especially when ya own teammates downplaying your significance to them.

I think he has to go to the Knicks at this point, otherwise he's going to be miserable.

Goes back to coaching and how much emphasis we place on it in NBA basketball.

Pop is one of, if not the greatest coach of all time. You mean to tell me that w/o good defenders he can't come close to coaching an average defense? Pop, the genius?

To be fair it's not like he even has average defenders... Last year they lost Kawhi for basically a whole season & still had a top 5 defense... Their top 5 in minutes you ask?

Lamarcus Aldridge
KYLE ANDERSON
PATTY MILLS
Danny Green
& 37 YEAR OLD PAU GASOL

Dude had three turnstiles on defense last year and still got a top 5 out of it. Yea dude is a genius and unlike brad Stevens who's constantly getting that title he's proven it time & time over.

But is Thompson really going to be as lethal if he's surrounded by non-shooters like John Wall, Kelly Oubre and Otto Porter?

You can plug Beal in place of Klay with the Warriors and I bet they don't miss a beat.

Ya'll dudes really act as if half the game isn't defense :lol:

KD does come off as jealous though. He's getting all the hardware yet none of the recognition that usually accompanies it. Gotta be eating him alive being as sensitive as he is especially when ya own teammates downplaying your significance to them.

I think he has to go to the Knicks at this point, otherwise he's going to be miserable.

Son upset he gotta be his own groupie behind burner accounts. Even Steph got groupies that protect and make excuses for him, even though KD has won the last 2 finals MVP's. Homie stressed.

Playing for us might make him more miserable. I'm here for his interviews with Berman & Bondy, though.

Nah they'll praise him for the most miniscule things. They don't really have a choice with how terrible the franchise has been.

the most turn around the spurs have had in a while

young pg murray injured for basically the season
2 of his all time players / retiring/ leaving manu/ parker
2 wing players leaving , green and kawhi

and his wife passing....

tuff season/ year for pop......

Ya'll dudes really act as if half the game isn't defense :lol:
Likewise on defense. Klay is a good defender, but I don't see him as an all world defender capable of shutting down an elite player. Playing with the Warriors provides him so much latitude.

the most turn around the spurs have had in a while

young pg murray injured for basically the season
2 of his all time players / retiring/ leaving manu/ parker
2 wing players leaving , green and kawhi

and his wife passing....

tuff season/ year for pop......

Walker hurt too smh
He could help big

To be fair it's not like he even has average defenders... Last year they lost Kawhi for basically a whole season & still had a top 5 defense... Their top 5 in minutes you ask?

Lamarcus Aldridge
KYLE ANDERSON
PATTY MILLS
Danny Green
& 37 YEAR OLD PAU GASOL

Dude had three turnstiles on defense last year and still got a top 5 out of it. Yea dude is a genius and unlike brad Stevens who's constantly getting that title he's proven it time & time over.

Danny green and Kyle Anderson were and are good defenders though. LMA wasn’t a bad defender last year.

And that’s the point. You need good defenders to have a good defense, coaching aside

Pringles was a “terrible” when it came to defense but coached a top 5 defense last year. Why? Cause of the players he had.

Likewise on defense. Klay is a good defender, but I don't see him as an all world defender capable of shutting down an elite player. Playing with the Warriors provides him so much latitude.

Nobody is "Shutting" down superstars, especially in this era of the NBA.... with that said Klay goes up against superstars consistently in the playoffs and does a great job guarding them & still expending a lot of energy on offense.

If I was lebron after I retired I would just move to Africa and disconnect from everything. Just from reading this thread America got way too many goofies that will never understand his impact And how great he really is
Or he can just retire and nobody would care about him anymore like Kobe/Duncan

Beal is better off the dribble but Klay is a top 5 all time shooter, better defender, I think Klay is better in the playoffs. It's close I'll take Klay.

Danny green and Kyle Anderson were and are good defenders though. LMA wasn’t a bad defender last year.

And that’s the point. You need good defenders to have a good defense, coaching aside

My point is that there's literally one good defender on that list (Green) everyone else is either barely average or way below & he still got them to be a TOP defense, there isn't many coaches who could have done that.

Also there's a HUGE difference between having CP3, Capella, PJ Tucker, Ariza, Mbah Moute & the cast that Pop had.

he's my favorite player in the L. what's the problem. you slurp bron wherever he goes. wipe your mouth. you dont even have a team to claim. you just here for a man. when he bounce, so will you.
I’m a knicks fan, goofy. Now go back to loving your boyfriend curry

I’m a knicks fan, goofy. Now go back to loving your boyfriend curry
wait...lemme get this straight....you root for the knicks...i root for the lakers....you root for bron....i root for curry....and you're talking ****? how sway? its literally the same thing. you're playing like lebron fanboys pointing fingers at kd saying what he did is different than what bron did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom