**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Giannis is one of the most likable dudes in the league but his fan votes are inflated because literally the only other front court players in the East to vote for that would make any sense to put on your ballet were Embiid and Kawhi. If he was in the West I can promise you he wouldn’t have gotten more votes than Bron, Steph or maybe even KD.

Giannis is one of the most likable dudes in the league but his fan votes are inflated because literally the only other front court players in the East to vote for that would make any sense to put on your ballet were Embiid and Kawhi. If he was in the West I can promise you he wouldn’t have gotten more votes than Bron or maybe even KD.

He had 500,000 more votes than Steph curry

I think y’all overthinking wayyyyy too much :lol:

NBA ain’t rig this but throw in Memphis to make it not look “too rigged”. Why not rig the 1st pick for the Knicks then? They did have the best odds so it wouldn’t even look suspicious...How does it benefit the NBA by giving it to NOP over New York?

He had 500,000 more votes than Steph curry

For the same reason I just stated. Curry had to compete with Harden, Westbrook and Lillard for guard votes in the West. Giannis was competing with Blake Griffin on the Detroit Pistons and Vucevic on the Orlando Magic.

Plus Giannis will always get the international vote.

For the same reason I just stated. Curry had to compete with Harden, Westbrook and Lillard for guard votes in the West. Giannis was competing with Blake Griffin on the Detroit Pistons and Vucevic on the Orlando Magic.

Plus Giannis will always get the international vote.

Giannis had about about 108K less votes than Lebron when they played in the same conference :lol:

My son Zach Lowe sees the vision.
He also stated Griff doesn’t hold grudges :smile:

9F183CA2-97DE-468B-A434-E86AEDC5EA16.png

I have this theory I’m still trying to prove. The most popular players are popular wherever they play. Lebron, Russ, KD, Giannis.

I don’t know
It's 2019..with Social media and the way everything is covered if you can play, people will notice. That whole market thing doesn't really matter anymore in my opinion when it comes to player exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom