**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they celebrating?

The Knicks could still end up with a great player in Ja.

Lakers could end up with a great shooter in Garland.

Both of them could be more effective players in the playoffs than Ben Simmons.

because its funny, we lost a game 7 and still are able to find humor in something. 2 days later

yall take **** waay to serious over a video

oh no simmons slander what should i do

Last edited:
My son Zach Lowe sees the vision.
He also stated Griff doesn’t hold grudges :smile:

9F183CA2-97DE-468B-A434-E86AEDC5EA16.png
But @buc em said

Lakers could potentially have the best offer by a decent margin. Just a matter of who they want to include & if the Pelicans want to deal with them.

Oh

I've noticed how often Laker fans bully the Celtics on here, yet you don't really Celtic fans saying much about the Lakers.

Man what? That's flat out BS.

B Sox B Sox talks about the Lakers nonstop and the rest of the Celtics do as well. And it's all good, people trash talk but don't sit here and lie with some Laker fans "bully" Celtics fans. :lol:

Can't wait to watch LeBron James do to Anthony Davis what he did to Chris Bosh.

Made that man stand on the 3 point long so long he developed blood clots.

Celtics fans (myself anyways) only do it in rebuttal...

Y’all just bring us up out of context all the time. I guess you do it to a lesser extent but we gon sit here and act like @BIG LEEMELONE Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius @Delusionallakerfan and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink dont spend a lot of their energy talkin bout us?

Oh we do. Ya'll gon catch these jokes.

90% of the NBA thread spends a lot of time hating and talking about Lakers so we respond to those accordingly. Whether it's Celtics, Rockets, Knicks or whatever fan base. :lol: :pimp:

ALA = Lol Lakers still don’t have the best package for Unibrow. Mitchell Robinson is just as valuable as Imgram plus you don’t have to pay him right away

Also ALA = wow the Lakers are idiots if they give up their entire roster for Unibrow. Who else is gunna be on the team?

Y’all disgust me.

Oh we do. Ya'll gon catch these jokes.

90% of the NBA thread spends a lot of time hating and talking about Lakers so we respond to those accordingly. Whether it's Celtics, Rockets, Knicks or whatever fan base. :lol: :pimp:

Son this entire forum circle jerks each other for Laker hate all day long. Every franchise.

If y’all didn’t hate so much we would just mind our business *shrug*

ALA = Lol Lakers still don’t have the best package for Unibrow. Mitchell Robinson is just as valuable as Imgram plus you don’t have to pay him right away

Also ALA = wow the Lakers are idiots if they give up their entire roster for Unibrow. Who else is gunna be on the team?

Y’all disgust me.

I mess with you but you not about to diss ALA after you took that sabbatical

Celtics fans (myself anyways) only do it in rebuttal...

Y’all just bring us up out of context all the time. I guess you do it to a lesser extent but we gon sit here and act like @BIG LEEMELONE Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius @Delusionallakerfan and trynafeelmink trynafeelmink dont spend a lot of their energy talkin bout us?

Teams get talked about ya'll gotta get over it, we have an entire rainbow coalition of different fanbases who hate the Lakers and celebrate every possible setback they could get... and somehow if Lakers fans start talking about any other fanbase in here (not really you) people wanna get emotional and start acting like it's too much
tenor.gif

Cats gonna learn to live with the slander

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom