REINTRODUCING, XX3 (BLACK/RED & WHITE/BLACK-RED) PIX

Originally Posted by AJ27526

just for curiosity's sake, I asked BP to show us how the tongue should have looked:
^^^ Tell him to do the white stitching in red and maybe then I'll like em. Hopefully when they retro these in a few years they'll fix the sidepanels and the tongue.

It would be nice to see the side panel of the Black and Red XXIII's with black stitching or no stitching at all. I dont really understand why they thoughtthe stitching was a good idea. They should really generate think tanks of knowledgeable Jordan Brand consumers to aid them in production because they are nolonger capable of making sound decisions on their own. I will get the Blk/red XXIIIs to complete my collection and because I like the overall design of theshoe minus the stitching.

So much for the rumor that this shoe would be glue free. You can see where this shoe is going to fall apart first - the glue will loosen where the plasticwraps up and around the toe box. That's gonna look nasty when there's two plastic teeth sticking up near the toes.

Perfect, it wouldnt be a good new Jordan release without a little controversy! Love it and will definately buy...What collection would be complete without eachcolor way of the 23's?

jordan's used to be revolutionary. now they just follow the trends.
smh.gif

It would be nice to see the side panel of the Black and Red XXIII's with black stitching or no stitching at all.

And I have to admit... they look better like this, with the red tongue:

Also, if the stitching was made a bit more transparent and was reflective like the black/red XIII.... :wow:

the more i look at these kicks the more i realize that they ain't as bad as i originally had thought. the only thing i still have a major problem w/ isthat damn pattern. please JB release a colorway w/o that damn pattern and i'm sold.

The black/red joints are copped 100% absolutely for sure. And I got to admit, I actually like the stitching on the side. It gives them something of a 3D look.

These look super comfy, with a nice blend of old and new. And they definitely look like great balling shoes, and that's the whole point.

I think a lot of people who say they hate them now are gonna have their eyes buggin out of their heads when they see them in person. After all, photos neverreally did justice to the XX's (Stealths included), and I think these are going to be the same way.

I'm calling my local hook-up this week to get dibs on the first size 10.5 they get.

I am being way too particular, but I would be 100% sold with the black pair if the gold tounge was...not gold

Back
Top Bottom