Relationship Problem Vol: What are you scared of?

Discussion in 'General' started by rko2004, Dec 14, 2009.

1. rko2004

rko2004

OK NT this isn't actually a relationship problem thread about my relationship with my girl. This is about YOU. NT members, why don't you want to be ina relationship?

I'm all ears.

2. youngmoney

youngmoney

I gotta get that .41 k/d ratio on COD[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. nocomment6

nocomment6

commitment.listening to all the trash .....

4. blazinrook

blazinrook

don't wanna be tied down, and i don't have enough time to put work into a relationship

I want a girl that is easy to build a relationship with but doesn't come off as a lay-up

she prolly don't exist right now, so i'm lookin for right now.

easier to build relations rather than relationships

5. Johnny_Cakes

Johnny_Cakes

Commitment.

6. ricerocket1

ricerocket1

my biggest fear when i was in a relationship was losing "her" now that i did my biggest fear is being hurt again

7. mytmouse76

mytmouse76

way to many options at this point...

not with anyone in particular...just so many people out there and i haven't met one worth any extened amount of time...

8. awwsome

awwsome

All of the above sans the COD comment, he's just not smashing.

9. majicman

majicman

i'm young, in school, and working to be an american icon. i don't need love. just plenty of meaningless sex.

10. rko2004

rko2004

If your talking about my K/D ratio its a .51 now. [​IMG]

11. ricerocket1

ricerocket1

RK02004 - i lost her because i wasn't good enough for her...dumped me...told me i have no future/not going to school, lazy...i work 2 jobs when i was withher when she told me this...i thought love could see past through that i guess not...now im in school (devry) just finished my first semester...im taking 20+units this coming semester so i can be done in 2 years BS in bio engineering...i picked up another job so that's 3 now...im bout to have my ownapartment...honestly the sweetest revenge is success...what hurt the most was i love this girl more than anything in the world (2+years together and addanother 2 as bestfriends) and she gave up on me...i wanna try and make it work but my pride won't let me...

12. primavera vills

primavera vills

I'm not scared, I just don't want it all like that. I don't want the commitment, or the "obligation" to only be with one girl [althoughit's not a big deal if it happens]. I like havin' female friends with no strings, and who don't constantly nag me about other females.

13. yungmatt

yungmatt

I have personal financial/life goals I need to get to before I settle down...

MOE

14. mytmouse76

mytmouse76

Mmmh. I see. From what I noticed, the long lasting relationships usually happen by accident. Like people you would least suspect sometimes. Oh and yes there are a lot of people out there, always will be. What are you looking for exactly?

i'm not looking for anything...if i wanna kick it with him i can...or with the other him i can...

something serious happens i'll take it but its def. not on my list of things to accomplish right now...

15. rko2004

rko2004

Wow that sucks. Sometimes people pull the plug too soon. Success is the sweetest revenge. And kudos on furthering you're educational status.When was the last time you two talked and has she moved on?

I understand the pride issue, it hurts for somebody to pull the plug on you too soon. But don't let pride be your downfall either.

16. keepzdasneakz

keepzdasneakz

So essentially I'm just lookin' to live it up right now...but best believe I'm on the lookout for "that one"

17. octobersfinest

octobersfinest

Finding a girl, actually feeling her (and not getting sick of her BS), her feeling me, then her not being ok with me having a daughter...rejection

18. we get money

we get money

On the grind!

19. iansmk

iansmk

i dont build with other humans and just use them for my own gains.

20. ricerocket1

ricerocket1

RKO - i don't think she has moved on...this past week i saw her twice ( both she initiated) and i guess we were suppose to watch a movie last night and shesent me a guilt text...granted i sent the invitation text a week ago....i think she's just lonely...our dog died recently...and we still have 1 moredog...i know about the whole pride thing but that's all i got right now...if she contacts me again im gonna ask her what's the deal because im tryingto move on with her or without her...

21. nyota de la star

nyota de la star

commitment.
    Oh yeah and I have some trust issues.[​IMG]

22. trapmuzik617

trapmuzik617

I dont wanna be tied down anymore... i was wit my ex on & off for 5 years from sophomore year of HS. I love her to death but the couple times we broke upthings changed completely

And i cant get to that level of trustin a female like that right now cuz of that....

Plus im in college! Chicks EVERYWHERE!

23. rko2004

rko2004

You know what happens a lot of times? People jump the gun on things. It seems like she wanted to be free or she thought at the time you didn't have thedrive. These situations from what I've seen end up with the two people back together. And its good to show initiative. Maybe that will also back up thefact you seemed driven more than ever now. Sorry about you're dog. Keep us updated. Hopefully this ends the way I think it will [​IMG].

Oh and grammar police, how do you use your and you're? [​IMG]

24. octobersfinest

octobersfinest

Understand the proper usage of the word you're. It is a contraction, or a combination of, the words you andare. Other examples of contractions include doesn't, they're, and can't.
    • "You're a good friend." ("YOU ARE a good friend.")
    • "I don't know what you're talking about." ("I don't know what YOU ARE talking about.")
    Understand the proper usage of the word your. The word your is the possessive form of you, referring tosomething that a person has, or something that belongs to the person in discussion [or, the person you are talking to].

• "Is your stomach growling?"

25. trappstar

trappstar

Havent found one thats been able to keep my attention lately. I want a relationship but I dam sure refuse to settle.