Relationship Problem Vol: What are you scared of?

RKO - your is this is yours and you're is "you are" hope that make sense...im gonna take my time on this one and see where im at the at the endof the year...i still got one more ace in the hole is surprising her on christmas eve at her parents house after that let see where she's at like i saidthe hardest part already happen and that is losing her...oh i forgot a minor detail...i bought the engagement ring the day prior she dumped me...she has thering now i told her it's her christmas gift and told her she can do whatever she wants with it

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

RKO - your is this is yours and you're is "you are" hope that make sense...im gonna take my time on this one and see where im at the at the end of the year...i still got one more ace in the hole is surprising her on christmas eve at her parents house after that let see where she's at like i said the hardest part already happen and that is losing her...oh i forgot a minor detail...i bought the engagement ring the day prior she dumped me...she has the ring now i told her it's her christmas gift and told her she can do whatever she wants with it

eek.gif
wOW. You should have kept it for if you two got back together. Wouldhave been the cherry on top. Take your time though. Wait does she know what the ring was for?

im scared of going out like tiger woods,not even trying to be funny.

i dont think i can be faithful at this point in my life so i dont commit to anybody,i just keep a ''friend'' here and there

RKO - oh hell yea she knows whats the ring for i was gonna ask her to marry me...i took the good out of this bad situation and learned a lot for myself...a lotof folks i know that im taking this in strides and i just say i gotta be positive that's all i can do for myself

I havent found what im lookin for, and im not gonna settle for something that aint right

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

RKO - oh hell yea she knows whats the ring for i was gonna ask her to marry me...i took the good out of this bad situation and learned a lot for myself...a lot of folks i know that im taking this in strides and i just say i gotta be positive that's all i can do for myself
Sorry for the late response. But yeah stay positive and keep a cool head. Things will work themselves out if your doing your part.
pimp.gif

I don't consider me not desiring a relationship a problem. Besides I'm just not actively pursuing one.

I'd welcome if I felt the time/situation was right and everything fell in to place.

Plus life as far as the opposite sex is concerned is pretty good right now.

im open to a relationship right now...for a while i wasnt tho. its just a matter of finding someone who will put up with me. im getting old..so im playing forkeeps right now. next dude who i get involved with im looking into long term. most dudes my age are not.

^ Please break down how an open relationship works, I'm very curious.

...For me, its all about finding someone that is compatible w/ my lifestyle, & personality.

Back
Top Bottom