Relationship'd NT'ers...what's the longest you and yours have ever went without...

having sex (after the first time) ...and why? This was a pretty interesting work convo that I decided to make 2D. Some of the females here seem to understand that if their dudes don't eat at home, eventually they will find a McDonald...and some don't.

One of them made what I think is a valid point, that physicality was most of what separated them from being "just friends" and while she might put him on punishment for whatever reason, she knew when to stop and didn't think it was fair to cut him off more than 2 weeks. Virtually all seemed to accept that unless they handled biz within a very finite period, they opened the door for extracurriculars. So as a bonus question, how long would you wait before taking your business elsewhere?

Oh, right...my own question:

6 months (and counting), incubationary uselessness syndrome. Good times.

How about you, NT?

Anywhere from a few weeks to a month, depending on how much I have going on at the time. A woman can try to make a point, but after a while enough is enough.

God that sounds like a bid tho, why do women try to deprive us of our life source!

well... i was young and with my girl (about 20) we went like... 2 months..

we were steadily arguing, she was emotionally/sexually invested in another guy, and i was just sexually invested in any yambs that would blink at me...

we didnt have the stressors of work pressuring us doe... and we ending up in a MESSY breakup.

sooooo... about 2 months inside of a dedicated relationship, fambs..

i'm only 22 now, though...

Originally Posted by illwill24

Anywhere from a few weeks to a month, depending on how much I have going on at the time. A woman can try to make a point, but after a while enough is enough.

God that sounds like a bid tho, why do women try to deprive us of our life source!

That's how I feel about it...when you open your relationship up to outside influence, who are you really punishing?

And as far the use as a punishment tool, they do it because they think it works....and they're right. It works against them very well.

Originally Posted by ricky409

we were steadily arguing, she was emotionally/sexually invested in another guy, and i was just sexually invested in any yambs that would blink at me...

we didnt have the stressors of work pressuring us doe... and we ending up in a MESSY breakup.

Damn, homie...I'm sorry to hear that. That's what happens when things break down, even a little, and remain unaddressed. In a relationship, people either grow together or grow apart. Sometimes it's just not even worth it to be in a relationship, especially at our age so it was probably for the best. I'm sure you're happily smashing away on some other chick(s) now...

About 2 months i think, almost 3. Long distance at the time and when i came to visit she had her period. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

I don't fully understand what you're trying to say here.  You're english es no bueno

Originally Posted by Fade On You

About 2 months i think, almost 3. Long distance at the time and when i came to visit she had her period. 

Ouch. That's a nice little drought...it kinda goes with the territory of long-distance relationships, but that still sucks. Not coming at ya, hell, INS, but I'm just imagining her telling you she's rag surfin' after a couple months of waiting and that "Price is Right" losing horn sound keeps playing in my head. I feel your pain, bruh.

3 weeks ever since she got her job seems to be the norm now. But it takes more then no sex for me to stray
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

About a week due to their monthly cycles.

Oh, that's standard. I still feel like they should attempt to hold you down some way.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

3 weeks ever since she got her job seems to be the norm now. But it takes more then no sex for me to stray
frown.gif

Damn, that's rough...but you've now piqued my curiosity. What does it take? That seems pretty big...

Over summer we both went on vacation (separately) and lasted 7 weeks since we couldn't see each other

other than that, probably 4-5 weeks due to my work

2 months in my last relationship. I had gained some weight and felt unattractive and no matter how much he said I looked fine I didn't believe him and had no desire to get nekked.
We ended up breaking up shortly thereafter
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

2 months in my last relationship. I had gained some weight and felt unattractive and no matter how much he said I looked fine I didn't believe him and had no desire to get nekked.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
At least you can laugh at it now...you know what happened though.

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Just got off a 2 week hiatus.  @$@% sucked 
mad.gif

This is me. Over 2 weeks while I'm in a relationship under normal circumstances and I start wondering why exactly I'm in one.

Disclaimer: True, relationships ain't all about sex...but let's see how much you want to hear that when you find out your partner's sex life is much better than yours. I bet it gets pretty important at that point.

Originally Posted by potus2028

laugh.gif

I think it was the other way around actually. If I had still been into the relationship I probably would have been willing to boom boom with my bigger bum bum, but it was just over
laugh.gif

Months, I remember cause it was my senior year. She had a miscarriage though, not like i was thinking of sex but we weere still together ua know last year was so bad as a whole

laugh.gif

Sounds like my wife except the part about getting naked. 
The most me and the wife may go is about a week or so.  I use to complain about it, but it's pointless because women feel like @%$## is power and feel they can give it to you on their terms.  Thank God for the 360 & NBA season.  

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

The most me and the wife may go is about a week or so.  I use to complain about it, but it's pointless because women feel like +*%#@ is power and feel they can give it to you on their terms.  Thank God for the 360 & NBA season.  

See, that's the %@%% I feel is wrong. It's true, it's your body and you can choose to share it as you wish, but just realize that the same condition applies to both parties in ways which you may not like. I can't...I'm willing to be totally faithful, but that's assuming all the terms and conditions are fulfilled in good faith.

laugh.gif

I think it was the other way around actually. If I had still been into the relationship I probably would have been willing to boom boom with my bigger bum bum, but it was just over
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shame on you...coulda just let dude know what was up.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Months, I remember cause it was my senior year. She had a miscarriage though, not like i was thinking of sex but we weere still together ua know last year was so bad as a whole

Damn, been through that before too. I assume it's rough if you actually wanted things to work out with the baby. Y'all still together? If so, that's what's up.

just got out of my first relationship of exactly 1.5 years.. 22 years young.. she loves me and i just want the best for her.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

The most me and the wife may go is about a week or so.  I use to complain about it, but it's pointless because women feel like +*%#@ is power and feel they can give it to you on their terms.  Thank God for the 360 & NBA season.  

See, that's the %@%% I feel is wrong. It's true, it's your body and you can choose to share it as you wish, but just realize that the same condition applies to both parties in ways which you may not like. I can't...I'm willing to be totally faithful, but that's assuming all the terms and conditions are fulfilled in good faith.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shame on you...coulda just let dude know what was up.
30t6p3b.gif

That's exactly how I feel.  I thought once you get married the sex life picks up not slows down 
30t6p3b.gif
  We had this discussion in the barbershop last year and I was shocked to hear how many cats have the same issue with their ladies 
tired.gif

6 weeks and that was only because she gave birth to my daughter. But I got plenty of knowledge during that time and soon as the doc said she was good to go I got the bunz. I guess I am lucky my ole lady a freak

Originally Posted by natisfynest

6 weeks and that was only because she gave birth to my daughter. But I got plenty of knowledge during that time and soon as the doc said she was good to go I got the bunz. I guess I am lucky my ole lady a freak

Shake your woman's hand for me when you get a chance, she knows what the *#*@ she's doing and should be commended for it. I'm prepared for the 6 weeks, that's an actual medical condition, but this months at a time nonsense is the sequel to "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days".

Da R Entertainment wrote:
That's exactly how I feel.  I thought once you get married the sex life picks up not slows down 
30t6p3b.gif

Where you here that I always heard when you get married sex is out the door 

Why though? Why is that? Do women want to be cheated on? The important thing isn't getting married, it's STAYING married, and you probably won't if most of your husband's sex life doesn't involve you. I'll write it into the wedding vows if I got to, but damn if I'll get on one knee is she won't get on both.

Shake your woman's hand for me when you get a chance, she knows what the *#*@ she's doing and should be commended for it. I'm prepared for the 6 weeks, that's an actual medical condition, but this months at a time nonsense is the sequel to "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days".

Da R Entertainment wrote:

Where you here that I always heard when you get married sex is out the door 

Why though? Why is that? Do women want to be cheated on? The important thing isn't getting married, it's STAYING married, and you probably won't if most of your husband's sex life doesn't involve you. I'll write it into the wedding vows if I got to, but damn if I'll get on one knee is she won't get on both.
I think some women, not all, get complacent and feel like they no longer have to do the things that they did to get you because they have you on paper now.  Just my thoughts I could be wrong tho.

Back
Top Bottom