Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had a reason to lie on my thang cause dudes on here know me and will call me out.

^^^
nah bro. There's an end table right next to the couch with framed pics on it. There were pics on the wall, 3x5's of them doing couples +%$$.

And the strap was in my computer bag, while y'all trying to call ducktales n +%$$, I never had a reason to lie on my thang cause dudes on here know me and will call me out.

Ducktales+thread fail BUT if it were true..if you wish to not have the same thing happen to you than stop messing around with the next dudes female,

Simple.

Ducktales+thread fail BUT if it were true..if you wish to not have the same thing happen to you than stop messing around with the next dudes female,

Simple.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So, scrapped her knees on the floor following you around while put down the pics?

Word, how you put the pics down? I smell ducktales.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

So, scrapped her knees on the floor following you around while put down the pics?

Word, how you put the pics down? I smell ducktales.

Luckily your strap didn't go off while she was slurping you up. Would have been an ackward and ugly situation.

Luckily your strap didn't go off while she was slurping you up. Would have been an ackward and ugly situation.

Originally Posted by henz0

Been in simliar situations.. #+@% is disgusting
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.

Lol u don't know me

I'll post pics when I get to a computer.

And the point of my thread is this: infidelity is so rampant, that entering into any relationship at this point in time is futile.
laugh.gif
 some of you are so god damn cynical about relationships it's ridiculous...

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.

Lol u don't know me

I'll post pics when I get to a computer.

And the point of my thread is this: infidelity is so rampant, that entering into any relationship at this point in time is futile.
laugh.gif
 some of you are so god damn cynical about relationships it's ridiculous...

this kind of thing makes me paranoid

EDIT: oh and whats with everyone constantly strapped?

Unless you're in a situation where having a gun on you at all times is necessary (which I feel bad for you if you are), fight like a man.

this kind of thing makes me paranoid

EDIT: oh and whats with everyone constantly strapped?

Unless you're in a situation where having a gun on you at all times is necessary (which I feel bad for you if you are), fight like a man.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Simple.

It could still happen to me even if I didn't. Miss me with that karma mess, that ain't real.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

Simple.

It could still happen to me even if I didn't. Miss me with that karma mess, that ain't real.

that's why i'm not getting married until I'm 35.

just kidding, he must not be able to make his girlfriend climax.

that's why i'm not getting married until I'm 35.

just kidding, he must not be able to make his girlfriend climax.

dudes be quick to call ducktales on completely believable stories just to make it seem like they life have meaning.

Just because u at home beating off to soft-core pics of Kim K doesnt mean everyone else is to. There are dudes who can actually get some play.

smh

I feel you op, broads these days aint got no shame

dudes be quick to call ducktales on completely believable stories just to make it seem like they life have meaning.

Just because u at home beating off to soft-core pics of Kim K doesnt mean everyone else is to. There are dudes who can actually get some play.

smh

I feel you op, broads these days aint got no shame

Back
Top Bottom