Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Didn't read but wanted to post my 2 sense on Relationships... they are ******ed

Both me and one of my good friends recently broke up with our girls off several years... and just like that they are both with new guys. It's so damn cold.

Who knows though, I just can't see myself giving my trust to someone like that again, when I see that happen so often. You put so much time and energy into a relationship with one person, and then just bounce to the next person? Seems odd to me but ok.

Didn't read but wanted to post my 2 sense on Relationships... they are ******ed

Both me and one of my good friends recently broke up with our girls off several years... and just like that they are both with new guys. It's so damn cold.

Who knows though, I just can't see myself giving my trust to someone like that again, when I see that happen so often. You put so much time and energy into a relationship with one person, and then just bounce to the next person? Seems odd to me but ok.

My bro just called me and was telling me about this chick he dug out on the 4th of july, on the crazy part is some dude just asked this broad to marry him smh.

i feel for the dude already chick is 23 with 3 seeds and is a known bust down, the dude who is wifing her is from out of town

My bro just called me and was telling me about this chick he dug out on the 4th of july, on the crazy part is some dude just asked this broad to marry him smh.

i feel for the dude already chick is 23 with 3 seeds and is a known bust down, the dude who is wifing her is from out of town

It goes both ways.

I personally have done some foul #&@@ to my ex'es, one in particular where i left her bed at 1am to smash another jawn, and came back and hopped in the bed like it was nothing.

Man up. If I get cheated on, eff it, i'm charging it to the game. Ya'll be carrying stuff way too feminine-like.

It goes both ways.

I personally have done some foul #&@@ to my ex'es, one in particular where i left her bed at 1am to smash another jawn, and came back and hopped in the bed like it was nothing.

Man up. If I get cheated on, eff it, i'm charging it to the game. Ya'll be carrying stuff way too feminine-like.

These days really there is not too many girls that are off limits, the possibilities are always there no matter what kind of relationship they are in.

These days really there is not too many girls that are off limits, the possibilities are always there no matter what kind of relationship they are in.

regardless of penis, vagina, et cetera .... you can't really trust anyone. c'est la vie what are you gonna do enjoy your life and let it go (in her mouth)

lol

regardless of penis, vagina, et cetera .... you can't really trust anyone. c'est la vie what are you gonna do enjoy your life and let it go (in her mouth)

lol

i feel u OP. i been messin wit chicks who got a bf, chicks who we're supposedly gettin to know another dude, chicks who claims "i dont usually do this". these typa chicks make me paranoid to be in a relationship

i feel u OP. i been messin wit chicks who got a bf, chicks who we're supposedly gettin to know another dude, chicks who claims "i dont usually do this". these typa chicks make me paranoid to be in a relationship

Story's like this is why Im single right now. I just talk and hangout with girls and get what I want and they get what they want and no strings attatched.

Story's like this is why Im single right now. I just talk and hangout with girls and get what I want and they get what they want and no strings attatched.

tired.gif
that type of *##% makes me... i dont even know.. scared i guess, to be in a relatonship..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

WTH!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

tired.gif
that type of *##% makes me... i dont even know.. scared i guess, to be in a relatonship..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

WTH!?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

it happens more than you think. chicks these days are scandalous

Back
Top Bottom