Relationships in college????

Whats you guys take on this? Im going to be a sophmore this sem. Im really in love with this girl but im just scared to be in a relationship in college. Wewere in one freshmen year then broke up but kept talking. She is really pretty and very smart and has goals on going to pharm school.

WHAT DO I DO NT??????????????????

if you're strong and she is too, you can do it... but a lot of people can't because there is temptation every where... just be strong, dont cheat, loveher, she loves you.. you'll be fine

IMO I dont see the difference between relationships in college and relationships out of college

however, this might just be my anger talking.

Personally, that whole, "i'm in college" thing is a cop-out

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Whats you guys take on this? Im going to be a sophmore this sem. Im really in love with this girl but im just scared to be in a relationship in college. We were in one freshmen year then broke up but kept talking. She is really pretty and very smart and has goals on going to pharm school.

if you want our help, pics

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

Whats you guys take on this? Im going to be a sophmore this sem. Im really in love with this girl but im just scared to be in a relationship in college. We were in one freshmen year then broke up but kept talking. She is really pretty and very smart and has goals on going to pharm school.

I was in a relationship from fresh-junior summer and I thought she was the 1, even proposed to chick...

Don't do it my man enjoy college 1st then till at least junior senior yr then think about it. It aint worth it

eek.gif
whatever decision you make is going to fail

plus you didnt provide pics
ohwell.gif

you really want an answer? means you dont really love her, otherwise you wouldnt even be thinking about it like that... come on man!! common sense!!!

aight... i'd hit that

so i say if you in love wit her like you say... and she feels the same way... then y not be together.

Y did yall break up in the first place

Thanks for the pics.

So yea I've seen it work, I know a few couples still together from freshmen year to now, some already married. It all depends what you're willing tosacrifice if the gain is that much better to you. I personally don't see the point, I kinda tried not even to have a temporary gf just so they wouldn'tget hurt when I was basically smashing some other chick at the next party. At this age it seems stupid to be settling down but I'm all for multiplerelationships. Friends with benefits needs to make another movement.

Are you willing to stay with the same (()) for a long time?
Are you willing to pass up or ignore all of the (()) that'll be thrown at you? or basically there for you to get at any moments notice?
Are you willing to deal with everything a real relationship entails at this point in your life?

If your answers are yes go for it dude and may your little head forgive you big head and that simp in your chest.

smh@ dude saying he loves her. I need you to save this page somehow so you can look back on it at age 25 and laugh like me.

Regardless of college or not, relationships at that point in your life are pretty much useless. She is eventually going to want to start making moves on herown and not feel like being tied down. Women in college especially freshman & sophmores don't know jack shhhhhh about what they want in a relationship.

Just answer me these 2 questions

Is she your first gf?

Is she your first piece of a**?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

go for it dude and may your little head forgive you big head and that simp in your chest.
this...

and it's not like you're getting married

as was said in a thread yesterday..

would you rather have one superstar or a team of scrubs?

if she makes you happy enough to not want anyone else, then do it.

but if you're still in the stage of wanting to have random fun and play around, then don't.

either way, make a choice and stick to it.. you can't really cuff a girl to you without being cuffed to her too.

Originally Posted by Naija Nitemare

IMO I dont see the difference between relationships in college and relationships out of college

however, this might just be my anger talking.

Personally, that whole, "i'm in college" thing is a cop-out
so true.

Back
Top Bottom