Relationships Vol. Sex Way Too Soon

^
roll.gif
Somebody caption that
You say that she's not a skeezer, though. You don't know that woman's past. Never judge a book by its cover, kid.
Nah it's not what I think really. I said work under the assumption that she's not one though. So it's not a factor in your decisions.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Yea I know for most of yall Nters yall smashing a dozen times a day and then a baker's dozen at night so yall lost on the subject and then for you fapoholics this thread title is just ridiculous but for yall(male & females) who know what I'm talking about I'd like to know what yall think about this situation. I'm not in this situation now but I've been wondering/thinking/pondering.

Lets say you like a girl/guy and you haven't really gotten the chance or even make the chance to talk to them enough to get things rolling. At most is some friendly flirty chit chat, some of those "looks", mutual friends, you know stuff like that. So lets say you're working on a group project, little late at the library and either the other ppl in the group don't show up or yall stay back a little longer and it's just you two. One thing leads to another, yadda yadda and you end up smashing in the library. For the sake of another scenario, lets say it's group study. Nobody else shows up or the both of you decide to stay back a little longer and then decide to go out for drinks or get something to eat, time flies by, you end up at her/his spot. One thing leads to another, yadda yadda and you end up smashing and then going back home.

If you like the person and they clearly like you(obviously at this point
laugh.gif
) how do you go about pursuing a relationship after already smashing? How awkward can it get? What do you do and how awkward is it when only one of you feels weird about the attempt of a relationship? I know for some it's not even an issue but how do people in that gray area go about overcoming that problem? Also lets say you don't try to pursue a relationship after the fact cuz it got so weird between the two of you and you give each other space but still give the friendly hello. You grow tired/frustrated of that and want to try it a month or two later? What's the protocol for that? Any successful smash first, then relationship after stories?

I've never done it but like I said I've been wondering. It's hard when you use sex as the ice breaker
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Anway answer under these stipulations:
  • He/She is not a **%#%, skeezer, scallywag, harlot, wench, garden tool, etc.
  • You both like each other enough to want a relationship
  • The sex was good/great but the next day when meeting is still awkward
Random pics for the beasts
devil.gif
:
Spoiler [+]
not sure I would personally ever believe either of those without persuasion enough to pursue it. she'd have to really pursue me and reallymake believe she bout something in order for it to work in the long run
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

No such thing as sex that's way too soon.

Until you have daughter. That's what I call karma.

And you pray to god that she don't grow breasts too soon.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

laugh.gif
True but random fam.

depends if you're into those kind of girls...personally one whom goes about "ice breaker sex" gets the smash and dash...really a turnoff whenlooking for a real girl

laugh.gif
True but random fam.
smh.gif

I'm not no Kanye fanboy, but you should be able to recognize the basics.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif
True but random fam.
smh.gif

I'm not no Kanye fanboy, but you should be able to recognize the basics.
Wait what? I know it's 'Ye but the post itself is still random.

I take my words back... Keep it moving son. There was no challenge from either spectrum.

smh.gif
Is this like yall playing a joke on me cuz yall don't want to bother withthe thread. Nters are this dumb? See some txt and just reply with the request of pics?
grin.gif

Somebody ban these fools.
indifferent.gif

I say may not be the first. she probably felt that was the thing to do got caught up i nthe ehat of the moment.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things
You an old head though..so I can understand whre you coming from
laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share of women in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

I dont even pay attention to Lurkin2Long

-been here less than 2 yrs and has more posts than me
-has a pic of himself in his avy on a male dominated sneakerboard
-started a post asking if you'd be a "sugar daddy"
-his friendzone is NT
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

areyouin729 wrote:

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things
laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share of
women in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

-his friendzone is NT

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
damn dude went in

My ex boyfriend and I had sex before we decided to make it official. We were talking for a couple months and were just super horny one night and some of thebest sex ever. A few days after that he asked me to be his girl and we went out for 2 years. We always made each other laugh and had great conversation.Sometimes you just have to jump all in without any reservations, that's what makes it fun and interesting. When you start to think too hard about it, youcan make yourself and the other person feel uncomfortable which leads to the ackwardness.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

You aint the only one she ice breaked "sex" with. So my advice is three words. Skeet and Skirrt.
and people wonder why some women have high number of sex partners by the age of 20-21. By "high", I mean 5+
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

o my damn
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
high standards havin !#+ mafuuka
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

DAYTONA 5000 wrote:

areyouin729 wrote:

laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share of
women in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

-his friendzone is NT
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif