Relationships Vol. Sex Way Too Soon

Yea I know for most of yall Nters yall smashing a dozen times a day and then a baker's dozen at night so yall lost on the subject and then for youfapoholics this thread title is just ridiculous but for yall(male & females) who know what I'm talking about I'd like to know what yall think aboutthis situation. I'm not in this situation now but I've been wondering/thinking/pondering.

Lets say you like a girl/guy and you haven't really gotten the chance or even make the chance to talk to them enough to get things rolling. At most is somefriendly flirty chit chat, some of those "looks", mutual friends, you know stuff like that. So lets say you're working on a group project, littlelate at the library and either the other ppl in the group don't show up or yall stay back a little longer and it's just you two. One thing leads toanother, yadda yadda and you end up smashing in the library. For the sake of another scenario, lets say it's group study. Nobody else shows up or the bothof you decide to stay back a little longer and then decide to go out for drinks or get something to eat, time flies by, you end up at her/his spot. One thingleads to another, yadda yadda and you end up smashing and then going back home.

If you like the person and they clearly like you(obviously at this point
laugh.gif
) how do you go about pursuing a relationship after already smashing? How awkward can it get? What do you do and how awkward is it when only one of youfeels weird about the attempt of a relationship? I know for some it's not even an issue but how do people in that gray area go about overcoming thatproblem? Also lets say you don't try to pursue a relationship after the fact cuz it got so weird between the two of you and you give each other space butstill give the friendly hello. You grow tired/frustrated of that and want to try it a month or two later? What's the protocol for that? Any successfulsmash first, then relationship after stories?

I've never done it but like I said I've been wondering. It's hard when you use sex as the ice breaker
smh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Anway answer under these stipulations:
  • He/She is not a **%#%, skeezer, scallywag, harlot, wench, garden tool, etc.
  • You both like each other enough to want a relationship
  • The sex was good/great but the next day when meeting is still awkward
Random pics for the beasts
devil.gif
:
Spoiler [+]
n81600539_30562916_2871.jpg

n182300101_30374230_7915.jpg

n182300101_30460757_4191590.jpg

n182301152_30452479_5877.jpg

n182301152_30355908_1670.jpg

4303_518377926144_182301152_30488122_2556501_n.jpg

n1651592161_181654_5286643.jpg

n1651592161_181737_3613699.jpg

n1651592161_181623_6962444.jpg

4475_1056703191771_1651592161_232918_1397069_n.jpg

"you both like each other enough to want a relationship"

In this case it would be easy. Just be honest with her. Its the only way to get what you want. Or the fastest and least painful way to figure out you can'thave what you do want.

On the other hand, if you didn't know if she was feeling you like u were her, it would be tough. But I'd still go with the same strategy.

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things

For me its not awkward because I'm forward with the chick about what I want whether its a relationship or just sex that I'm after. Its best to be outin the open with the girl about what happened to refrain from any awkward situations

Originally Posted by areyouin729

I meet this girl who could be the one, it's only been a few weeks but things are completely diff. than my past

I honestly am in no hurry to have sex with her (*waits for NTers to call me gay)

I'm enjoying every second of what this could become, sex at this point would just complicate things
yep

he got put in the friend zone

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yep

I did? or he did?

Just start treatin' her like your girl. Either she'll reciprocate or she won't. If she doesn't, just replace her.

If she starts actin' back and forth on it, sit her
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
down and have a talk. She might not like the idea of starting off the way ya'll did. Drop some wack
line about how it's not about the past, but thefuture (make sure to keep a straight face at all times) and you're good.

hit it. if you sex'n later, better to find out yall shouldn't be wasting more time tryna be with each other. nt advice. whip it out.

You an old head though..so I can understand whre you coming from

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Just start treatin' her like your girl. Either she'll reciprocate or she won't. If she doesn't, just replace her.

If she starts actin' back and forth on it, sit her
down and have a talk. She might not like the idea of starting off the way ya'll did. Drop some wack
line about how it's not about the past, but the future (make sure to keep a straight face at all times) and you're good.

I'm sayin'.

How hard is it to be like "Let's go to a movie sometime together."

You say that she's not a skeezer, though. You don't know that woman's past. Never judge a book by its cover, kid.

You aint the only one she ice breaked "sex" with. So my advice is three words. Skeet and Skirrt.
Again, I'm not currently in this situation but I don't even think about relationships with those type of chicks and if I were I'deventually find that out but I get what you're saying.
In this case it would be easy. Just be honest with her. Its the only way to get what you want. Or the fastest and least painful way to figure out you can't have what you do want.

On the other hand, if you didn't know if she was feeling you like u were her, it would be tough. But I'd still go with the same strategy.
For me its not awkward because I'm forward with the chick about what I want whether its a relationship or just sex that I'm after. Its best to be out in the open with the girl about what happened to refrain from any awkward situations

True but I was posing the question under the fact that you didn't even get to let the person know what the deal is and you just smashed and now it's achance they may assume they were just a hit it and quit it type of deal. Also I'm type that tries to get what he wants, so if I'm presented with thisproblem I like to think/plan out the outcomes and strategy for success. I know honesty doesn't always work
laugh.gif

Yo for the rest of yall thanks I guess for the compliments on the pics. Although I aint think my OP would've been that lengthy I did NT a favor by going tothe trouble of all that copying and pasting all those pics
laugh.gif
Read some ofthe post at least.
I did? or he did?
I think he's talking about you. I don't think you can get friend zoned if you already smashed. Since for dudes using that phrase and inthat YNS mentality smashing is top priority
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

yep

And I bet someone else is smashing.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You an old head though..so I can understand whre you coming from
laugh.gif
thats what I mean, I've been with my fair share ofwomen in my day but that starts to go old when your boys are settling down

I dont even pay attention to Lurkin2Long

-been here less than 2 yrs and has more posts than me
-has a pic of himself in his avy on a male dominated sneakerboard
-started a post asking if you'd be a "sugar daddy"
-his friendzone is NT

you younger NTers will understand when your 27, when I was 21 I thought I'd never be able to commit to a serious relationship

ps- noone else is smashing, she wants me to meet her mom tomorrow, not every chick is the definition of what most immature NTers think a girl shouldbe...basically a piece of meat

Originally Posted by ballinsincekneehigh

You aint the only one she ice breaked "sex" with. So my advice is three words. Skeet and Skirrt.
and people wonder why some women have high number of sex partners by the age of 20-21. By "high", I mean 5+
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom