Relatives Staying Too Long For Holidays Unappreciation Post

i think it's worse when your at your relatives house and you wanna leave, your sister wants to leave, and your dad has been ready, but your mom has to talkand talk and talk to her sisters or her mother etc. last night i was ready to leave at 8 and we didnt leave until 10, it just sucked. i love all my family butif its at your crib, atleast you can leave the room and go on the PC, or light up the xbox, or even be like yo everyone happy holidays im out, and go kick itwith your peoples.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

I'm Mexican. I got relatives who are STILL here from a barbeque we threw back in July.
roll.gif

WOW!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

last night i got home at 1. because my dad was passed out drunk on my aunties couch in the basement and we couldnt find him....
laugh.gif

i feel ya'll have a uncle who would come thanksgiving stay til new years. its not even him staying around that was the problem it's that he's abig time moocher (food and money)

Well at least the madness stopped for yall eventually. My Lil cuzins are stayin until they go back to school. I locked my ps3 in the sock drawer while im atwork

smh. i had no relatives visit. my family is all broken. i wish they would overstay their welcome like they used to.

Back
Top Bottom