Release Date on Freddy K Dunks?

any word on the release of these dunks or the "Horror Pack" ?

thanks
PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

i heard they werent going to make them anymore and that the only pair out is the sampe sold on ebay, they didn't want to deal with the copyrights or something........correct me if im wrong, just something i heard
FS 6 pairs of Jordans size 4.5-6!
FS Retro Playoff 8s, size 9 (Dec Release) =D
FS DS Unlucky size 7.5

Tomorrow. You didn't know? They've been camping at Supreme for 4 days now and they made a list already. And they also harassed the police to make sure their list goes through.

Well how did LRG drop that Freddy Sweater?

PITTSBURGH STAND UP!!!!

AIM:Rbgm18

"i got a question cause i'm not sure...does anybody make real sh*t anymore?" -Kanye West

^i guess the jason hoddy didnt resemble jason as much as the dunks resembled freddy krueger? thats my only guess...
i buy what i like rockin the shoe and not the hype
sell me your cheap/used dunk high sbs

Sucks if cats bought that LRG Freddy jiont just for the kicks. They're not coming out.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

i could just imagine the people who would cop these just to go with their 80s fit

YUCK
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

can't believe people are still talking about these things. lol.
...it's all just hear-say anyway.

scrapped shoes...and the jason SB's came out for the JASON hoody, its not the FREDDy hoody, noobs....

^^^^^ That sweater is fresh. They shouldn't have scrapped em. The new sample looked way better than the first sample. When I first saw em I thought it was some Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving theme cause the blood splatter looked like leaves to me.

lol that sweater is the best thing on this thread...shoes are some trash tho
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

My nike Rep said nike is retaining permission to release them In DEC
so its gonna happen just not til then...

If you guys think this is @#%$ ..Pm me you're Phone # and My Rep will confirm who he is and the information is accurate.

I believe you son.
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

As I stated in a previous post, look for a re-hash in the near future.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

glad to hear that they will be dropping.
happy.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

if it is true
i am happy that they are coming out
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Well I'm assuming since Nike was calling it the Freddy Krueger dunk(seeing it was the theme of the pack) they had to clear red tape for using the name from the producers.

LRG on the other hand called it "Friday the 47th" hoody and people referred to it as the "Jason Voorhees" hoody, so LRG didn't have to go through red tape. They used a loophole basically.
RAP SUCKS

Alot of fakes on Ebay, and "authentics" in FSR are popping up on consignment sites a bunch lately. Obviously a bunch of sizes were made or the wholeproduction went through. Are they comming out in the fall, did Nike hang on to them because they can't sell them due to the lawsuit so nike warehouseemployee's selling them out the back cause they're useless??? I might buy some fakes for cheap if these will never see the light of day. Anyone gotinfo?????????

OneTrueSoul got it right. LRG didn't use the exact same name, just the inspiration wit an alteration here and there. For example if Nike woulda called emthe "Nightmare on (enter street Nike is located)" then they prolly woulda got away wit it. Thought u knew bout this Ry
wink.gif
better get ya knowledge upfool.lol

They got scrapped!! Those were sick with that little LRG sweater!! Hope they will come back with it!!

Back
Top Bottom