Release Reminder: March 27, 2010 (Via Sneakerfiles.com)

the "vintage" stains rub right off, here's my AJKO's "OG" colorway...... 

13c363a236c2775e5c0b020452a0390a4bf4338a.pjpg

......please don't sleep on these. It's been a looooong time since we've seen a pair of jordan 1's release without a jumpman on the back of the heel. and that jumpman tag on the tounge is getting removed to make way for a "NIKE" logo tag.

I am in love with these.  I looked at the tag and it is going to be a pain to remove.  Also, once the 'jumpan air' tag is removed there is stitching from the 'jumpman' tag on the inside of the tongue.....  Still trying to figure something out.  Wish I had the money to buy two pair, these are going to get worn a lot.  Still undecided on the white reds, seems like they are easier to get.  I really want to see a few more pictures of them, I have to work today and dont have the time to run around the city to find somewhere that is selling them.

eraser maybe to rub off the yellow stuff on the sole?

i agree. will cop the wht/blk/red. hopefully i can use a coupon for these. and yes...that jumpmna tongue will come off....haha

I love my 9's, I have been balling in my 23's forever, but I finally found  a shoe worthy of replacing them on the court. As a 6'3 250 pound point guard i need allot of ankle support and cusion, and the inner bootee made of the same material as the upper part of the 23's make these shoes ultra comfortable with some drifit socks to keep the inside from being sweat stained. Finishline still has some for anyone who wants to check them out, size 12 is the biggest left, I wish they had another 13 because I would get another pair in a second. In my opinion between the Alpha 1's and the Silver 9's Jordan has finally made some retro shoes you can ball in.

Oh yeah, and if you already have the pure$ 4's dont bother with the silver 4's because they are the same shoe, even still have the pure$ stitched on the back still. Coudnt find any 3's in my size, but I really dont need another pair of 3's.

laugh.gif
meftical wrote:

I love my 9's, I have been balling in my 23's forever, but I finally found  a shoe worthy of replacing them on the court. As a 6'3 250 pound point guard i need allot of ankle support and cusion, and the inner bootee made of the same material as the upper part of the 23's make these shoes ultra comfortable with some drifit socks to keep the inside from being sweat stained. Finishline still has some for anyone who wants to check them out, size 12 is the biggest left, I wish they had another 13 because I would get another pair in a second. In my opinion between the Alpha 1's and the Silver 9's Jordan has finally made some retro shoes you can ball in.

a 6'3 250 pound point guard   ...R u serious?  Getcha yr #$$ down low & get me some rebounds instead!  
laugh.gif

All them j's is cornylicious except the ajko. Jb, bring back of colorways and quit trying to get rich off consumers.

Back
Top Bottom