*Release Thoughts* Black Friday 2013

So, we got the Blk/Cement 3's in 2011 & the Blk/Cement 4's in 2012. What's everyone's take on 2013? I'm assuming since the metallic v's just got released they could go back to the infrared 6's next holiday. My favorite sneaker of all-time.

What you think NT?

Would love for the OG based Bred XII's to drop, but if not Aqua 8's or Playoff 8's would be a dope re-release.

I kinda agree with the OP with the XIIs being the next black Friday release. I would love for a non suede version of the VIs to drop.

Im hoping for these...
nthat.gif

Wouldn't it make sense that BLACK FRIDAY releases would be a black based shoe.

I'm not understanding those Stealth V's releasing on Black Friday. Just saying.

I agree Black Friday's should be a Blk based shoe! Only exceptions could be Aqua VIII 's,Carmines.

I think they'll split off from the 5's next year. I'd second that 14 mention. Royal/Black/Whites =
pimp.gif

If they do turn out to be 14s, that'll make a much more relaxing Black Friday for me. I'd like to see the Infrared 6, but who knows.

Keeping with tradition, because next year is the year of the 5, and the Black Friday release is a "black model" (usually), my money is on a re-release of the Metallic 5s.

No "23" w/ proper materials, OG-style box.

:smokin

I really don't see them dropping the Playoffs 8s or Aqua 8s then.

I know the Metallics JUST released, but it seems right if history is any indication.

I don't see any model coming out that day other than a 5.

Back
Top Bottom