Religious couple adopts 2 Black kids and beats one of the girls to death

mad.gif
tired.gif

I hate that bulls*** when people do dumb stuff "in the name of God". God doesn't tell people to harm anyone, I don't care what any extremists say or any religious-book quoting bashers. People who do that crap use religion as a crutch and an excuse.

But OP, you should take the Christianity part out of the title. While I know the people who did this were Christian, they don't speak or act on behalf of all Christians (I'm not a Christian). It's akin to a white mob lynching a black person, you wouldn't put "White People: Black child lynched".

Originally Posted by scshift

I hate that bulls*** when people do dumb stuff "in the name of God". God doesn't tell people to harm anyone, I don't care what any extremists say or any religious-book quoting bashers. People who do that crap use religion as a crutch and an excuse.

But OP, you should take the Christianity part out of the title. While I know the people who did this were Christian, they don't speak or act on behalf of all Christians (I'm not a Christian). It's akin to a white mob lynching a black person, you wouldn't put "White People: Black child lynched".

This.

A obvious/blatant attempt to bash the religion..Mad lame

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

This.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing to say about this heinous crime though huh? My title bothers you more? [/color]
indifferent.gif

This.

This,get outta here with that OP 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

This.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nothing to say about this heinous crime though huh? My title bothers you more? [/color]
indifferent.gif
Oh I'm sorry, show me where YOU had anything to say about heinous crime...Oh you just post the video and put "Christianity" in the title, huh?
indifferent.gif

This.

indifferent.gif
Oh I'm sorry, show me where YOU had anything to say about heinous crime...Oh you just post the video and put "Christianity" in the title, huh?
indifferent.gif
If you have a problem with my title, go complain to the admins.  

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Exactly, nothing to say huh? Don't worry your title just exposes your ignorance..I just had to call you out on it...Carry on..

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

I watched the entire video and maybe I missed it but did they beat all of their kids or just the adopted two?

all of them, but apparently the two adopted black girls got it the worst.

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Exactly, nothing to say huh? Don't worry your title just exposes your ignorance..I just had to call you out on it...Carry on..
joeykadesh, your words mean nothing to me. I refuse to sit here and argue with you (neither of us will benefit from it). If the title exposes my ignorance, then so be it. Have a good night sir.

You guys gent bent out of shape over dumb stuff. The couple were religious and did it in the name of God. That's what their reasoning was. Is that dumb that they did it in the name of God? Sure. Is OP incorrect in stating that the couple were religious and beat one of their adopted children to death? No.

Also, if a bunch of white people lynched a black person and I was making a title, yes I would write "Group of White People Lynch Black Man." Because, you know, that's what happened.

R.I.P to the child.  As far as the parents go, they are the ones that should be beaten to death for all to view in the public.  Why waste their time and others with them going to jail, just speed up the process.  Also, why would anybody take advice from a hillbilly that hasn't shaved in years??

Its always sad to see a child hurt by the very people that are supposed to love and protect that child.

The old dude that wrote the book had the "deal with it" face on the whole time... smh wife was all giggles...

indifferent.gif
"10 to 15 licks with a belt, wooden spoon or plumbing line"
30t6p3b.gif
you have to be kidding me. this guys is a idiot. then he says " i hit my kids and never left a mark on them. LOL

p1010026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom