remaining friends with your exes.

No really the friend part...
More of the smashing part! 
devil.gif

I'm still cool with all of my exes. Haven't even attempted to smash any of them. All of the relationships ended on a good note......could probably smash a few if I wanted though.

Why would this be foolishness? I was friends before so why stop communicating afterwards. We can go out for drinks and chill and catch up, no problem. I guess it depends on your maturity level and where you are in your life. I guess it would also depend on the Ex's maturity level and where they are as well. #justsayin

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

wut

laugh.gif

seriously, tho. why bother? smashing isn't a good enough excuse because there's better box in the sea.. not to mention, new box.

because not everyone's relationship ends badly...some people break up for other reasons

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

because not everyone's relationship ends badly...some people break up for other reasons

This. But honestly im only on speaking terms with one of my ex's because she is my sons mother. The other ex is just chill and things ended because of me. Not because of her or our relationship was bad.

other than dying...........please tell me how you break up with a woman and it ends up "cool"................Inquiring minds what to know...........

"waiting for the hogwash"........
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not to mention, if you with a new broad and you tell her that you are friends with your ex, how do you avoid a "situation"?

Why not?

You were with the person for a period of your life. They meant something.

I always try to stay friends with them for smashing or not.

You have problems with yourself if you cant stay friends with them.

Originally Posted by gambit215

other than dying...........please tell me how you break up with a woman and it ends up "cool"................Inquiring minds what to know...........

"waiting for the hogwash"........
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not to mention, if you with a new broad and you tell her that you are friends with your ex, how do you avoid a "situation"?
laugh.gif
feel bad for you, man. must've grown up learning about relationships from tv and movies.

Back
Top Bottom