Remastered chrome 8s .... Vol soon come

Wouldn't be surprised. I still see Aquas sitting at my local mall. Granted, I don't ever ask how many pairs they have and in what sizes, but I see them at multiple stores regardless. I don't think i've seen the Chromes in a while though.

If I woulda thought that was gonna be the case, I woulda copped the chromes and waited on the aquas.
yea tho I think paranoia would had gotten to me and I'd cop the aquas sooner than later anyway

I'm sure these weren't anywhere near as plentiful as Aqua.. The Black Friday release is usually made in massive amounts. The chrome seemed less hyped but disappeared faster. The same thing happened with those Oreo 5s couple years ago, everyone said they were a flop because they were available after RD.. But it was later said that more were sold than any other release that year. I don't know who has real numbers anymore but I read a rumored 750k for Aquas.. That's 2-3x the amount of most decent sized GRs. I ended up grabbing both, unfortunately materials on the chrome are not as nice as that of Aqua. I would still like an extra pair of Aqua but outlets in my area don't get much and what they do is gone as soon as it hits the floor.

I'm sure these weren't anywhere near as plentiful as Aqua.. The Black Friday release is usually made in massive amounts. The chrome seemed less hyped but disappeared faster. The same thing happened with those Oreo 5s couple years ago, everyone said they were a flop because they were available after RD.. But it was later said that more were sold than any other release that year. I don't know who has real numbers anymore but I read a rumored 750k for Aquas.. That's 2-3x the amount of most decent sized GRs. I ended up grabbing both, unfortunately materials on the chrome are not as nice as that of Aqua. I would still like an extra pair of Aqua but outlets in my area don't get much and what they do is gone as soon as it hits the floor.

Yea you're right. I woulda thought there would have been a restock or 2 on them by now.

I don't know if these will start popping up at outlets but Nike still has these. I JUST ordered a pair in a size 13 Wednesday. It has shipped.

Call 1-800-806-6453

Product#: 305381-003

Like I said, they may start popping up but at outlets but I've wanted these since 2003 so I didn't want to risk waiting and paid retail for them.

I don't know if these will start popping up at outlets but Nike still has these. I JUST ordered a pair in a size 13 Wednesday. It has shipped.

Call 1-800-806-6453

Like I said, they may start popping up but at outlets but I've wanted these since 2003 so I didn't want to risk waiting and paid retail for them.

Repped. Will have to do that if I don't see them at the outlet this weekend.

Repped. Will have to do that if I don't see them at the outlet this weekend.

When I chatted with a agent a few days ago, she gave me the outlet someone mentioned above. I called them the same day along with I think the Lancaster outlet and they didn't have them. The guy at Lancaster didn't sound overly certain so I wonder if maybe they were in the back or something.

I hope for our sake they start popping up in the outlets.

Call 1-800-806-6453

Would have liked the outlet price I paid for my 3rd Aqua of 83.00, but ended up paying 145 for my second pair of these. Odd that they're not on the website but orderable, I just grabbed a size 10 

Back
Top Bottom