Remember the first time you saw The Box?

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Hit after hit all night long, loved the box since the first time I saw it.
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

WHAT YOU DID THERE I SEEN IT.......

I remember this channel, only had it for a short time since the cable company my folks had got it maybe like 2 years before it went off the air. Who remember Da Wild Boyz? That cash money diss video they had always had me laughin. I never bought any videos but watched this channel for all the random videos that were on.

I remember asking to make phone calls at friend's houses and ordering videos.

laugh.gif
@ them asking if I was making local calls.

Yep I do, first video I ordered was that MC Hammer Addam's Family video, little did I know you had to pay for it (grandma cussed me out that night)
laugh.gif

^That Addams Family joint was my $#!*!Remember the cat with the crazy hair that had all those ridiculous moves?I think his name was "No Bones".

I was JUST thinking about the box the other day.

With no cable, this was my only source of music videos and it came in all fuzzy and half of the time it wasn't even visible. I remember trying to attach wire hangers to the antenna trying to get a better signal.

Are we still talking about the tv network....Cause i can concur if not

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Didn't "The Box"  look like those channels with all those words scrollin to the left or right side on the top and bottom while the music videos played

yup, cuz it had the name of the song/artist with whatever the code was,
i remember watching that aaaaaall the time,
what part of miami u from op
nerd.gif

I waited on BTNH - Crossroads and Pharcyde - Runnin' like alllllllllllllll day.
laugh.gif

Them numbers would pop up like lottery numbers...just waiting for the last number. 

I loved the box.  Used to see it at my dads house in the city.  When "pop that coochie" and "i wanna rock" came out that was the best.  My dads phone bill was not that nice.  When b.i.g.'s one more chance came out that friday, thats all they played.

Back
Top Bottom