Remember There was a Ban on Posting Scantily Clad Women?

I remember a year or 2 ago when an admin (I want to say Dirty) made a sticky saying you'd get banned if you posted women in thongs and apparel of that nature.
laugh.gif

I remember when "ninja" was banned and someone posted a picture of a ninja not allowed in the clubhouse

HoldenMichael banned everybody who posted in the Big Booty megathread period. #%%@ was just criminal.

I still can not figure out how they rationally believe posting YouTube videos is the equivalent to piracy. If a record label wants a song taken down they are not coming to Niketalk to demand it being removed from their servers, they are going to YouTube.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif

then it got switched to "you got 8'd or Kobe'd"

Don't remind them! Thats like being the kid in school who hastily reminds the teacher she forgot to assign the class homework just before the bell rings...

Originally Posted by CWrite78

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What the hell? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] But I do remember when "rape" was outlawed.. I was posting in JB around that time.
smh.gif
[/color]

laugh.gif

yea or kobe in colorado. now dudes are back to saying rape though.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]What the hell? [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] But I do remember when "rape" was outlawed.. I was posting in JB around that time.
smh.gif
[/color]

man i hope i didnt make that up outta nowhere
roll.gif
im pretty sure i saw it being used

I'm waiting for the JRose "tell all" book to drop, word to Jose Conseco.

Back
Top Bottom