Remember There was a Ban on Posting Scantily Clad Women?

It seems like the mods have chilled on all the silly rules they used to have around here. I think its for the better. I think alot of the mods have got older and realize its pointless to try to police every thread here especially if they arent being obscence or profane.

Heck when they lock threads now only Holdenmichael bothers to say why he locked it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That Dirty and Ninja pic.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

i remember when you could actually flame in WDYWT...
wasn't even flamin...how about just STATING your OPINION
laugh.gif

you can't even quote a damn pic over there....c'mon we in 2010 EVERYONE got broadband...

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  I always thought that was the craziest thing to ban for.
Would Mr. Pink consider tipping rape?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

you can't even quote a damn pic over there....c'mon we in 2010 EVERYONE got broadband...
20090130january30th0014.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

20090130january30th0014.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
son HAD to lay down to da slim jeans movement sooner or later...i remember him tryin to pop da tongues wit some baggy jeans when he was transitioning
laugh.gif
sick.gif

roll.gif
Cats still take jabs at people in the WDYWTT.   Cats be blurring out their face now.

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Don't remind them! Thats like being the kid in school who hastily reminds the teacher she forgot to assign the class homework just before the bell rings...

I use to hate that kid!

there still is.

3. Images, including those used for personal icons, must be appropriate for all ages. Images that show illegal drug use, graphic depictions of violence or are sexually provocative are not acceptable. These include "booty" pictures, marijuana images, and "Faces of Death" type violence. These restrictions apply to videos and links to outside sites as well.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

semi old heads will remember when the term "rape" was banned when we talked about kicks
laugh.gif
then it got switched to "you got 8'd or Kobe'd"
What the hell?
laugh.gif
But I do remember when "rape" was outlawed.. I was posting in JB around that time.
smh.gif

man i hope i didnt make that up outta nowhere
roll.gif
im pretty sure i saw it being used

That was sooooooooooooooo unappropriately funny and necessary at the time.
smh.gif

There was that one night that the first 2 pages of general were filled with copycat threads like "Help NT, someone just stole my wallet!" and then "Lulz NT I just stole a dude's wallet" and "Lulz NT I'm a wallet and I just got stolen." People got banned real quick
laugh.gif

That also reminds me, I miss those JRose posts where he would post all of the names that didn't get approved for that month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the time that NT was down for like a day. No one could reply to threads. You could only make new ones. All the bans/warnings the next day were
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

there still is.

3. Images, including those used for personal icons, must be appropriate for all ages. Images that show illegal drug use, graphic depictions of violence or are sexually provocative are not acceptable. These include "booty" pictures, marijuana images, and "Faces of Death" type violence. These restrictions apply to videos and links to outside sites as well.

O.P
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

Reminds me of the time that NT was down for like a day. No one could reply to threads. You could only make new ones. All the bans/warnings the next day were
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I remember when "ninja" was banned and someone posted a picture of a ninja not allowed in the clubhouse
10dw785.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I remember when "ninja" was banned and someone posted a picture of a ninja not allowed in the clubhouse
10dw785.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bike just chilling

Originally Posted by ikari XD

That also reminds me, I miss those JRose posts where he would post all of the names that didn't get approved for that month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Classic stuff[/color]

Back
Top Bottom