Remember There was a Ban on Posting Scantily Clad Women?

Originally Posted by ikari XD

That also reminds me, I miss those JRose posts where he would post all of the names that didn't get approved for that month
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Probably the one good thing he did
laugh.gif

Some of those names were too good

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

Reminds me of the time that NT was down for like a day. No one could reply to threads. You could only make new ones. All the bans/warnings the next day were
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
alot of good peeps lost that day *pours out 40* but the lulz provided where so worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"$1000 to first person to reply to this post"

Originally Posted by SneakerHead401

Originally Posted by InfinityWard

Reminds me of the time that NT was down for like a day. No one could reply to threads. You could only make new ones. All the bans/warnings the next day were
eek.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
alot of good peeps lost that day *pours out 40* but the lulz provided where so worth it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
"$1000 to first person to reply to this post"
Had dudes jumping around like the gold rush. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ikari XD

There was that one night that the first 2 pages of general were filled with copycat threads like "Help NT, someone just stole my wallet!" and then "Lulz NT I just stole a dude's wallet" and "Lulz NT I'm a wallet and I just got stolen." People got banned real quick
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
reminds me the whole "ask a ___ person" threads, the first two pages were filled with em.

that and the grizzly herbert, "im black if that matters" trend that got shut down.

Back
Top Bottom