Retro Basketball Thread

images.jpeg

danger style danger style

If the NBA does come back this summer it's gonna be interesting seeing the reactions on other NBA guys faces after poster dunks and broken angles (assuming a good amount of players will be watching the games).

’15 rockets were fun. At times I confused him for Dwight out there:lol:

Dorsey was lil Dwight :lol:, remember yo all the way from high school when that stacked Douglas team ran thru the whole city and state

Had Papanikalou in that clip too, add him to this thread ...Those wide body Rockets jerseys were so disgusting :sick:

3C70C422-E68C-446E-A8B5-9DA094BFB877.jpeg

A1A2DDE9-B1E2-4D8C-9AB1-00F6BCCBD67E.jpeg

Dorsey was lil Dwight :lol:, remember yo all the way from high school when that stacked Douglas team ran thru the whole city and state

Had Papanikalou in that clip too, add him to this thread ...Those wide body Rockets jerseys were so disgusting :sick:

3C70C422-E68C-446E-A8B5-9DA094BFB877.jpeg

A1A2DDE9-B1E2-4D8C-9AB1-00F6BCCBD67E.jpeg

I HATED those jerseys and they kept them around for far too long. Man, K-Pap was that dude for a bit, then he got a high ankle sprain and I never heard from him again

Reddick was getting doubled team after 04' . Shelden Williams was the only other consistent scorer duke had besides Reddick (after 2004 team left that had Duhon and Deng ) . There's a reason JJ is a better pro

Both those dudes were a lot of fun to watch

i dunno if we’ll get to see players like that again in college.... 4 year killers

The only chance we see guys like that in the college game is if they’re undersized and too one dimensional to leave early. Otherwise it’s just a quick pit stop

If Salim shot as much as JJ did, his percentages would’ve been around JJs

Back
Top Bottom