Retro Basketball Thread

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
frshstunna frshstunna
wavycrocket wavycrocket

So much talent on the floor man.

What happened to the Byron Jones dude? I think that is his name. Big man for BMORE Blue with Headband.

Melvin Scott caught fire in the 2nd.

Keith Jennifer had a lil moment too.
I think yo fell off, ain’t heard much about him...But number 32 Darshan Lucky was nice back then too, “big guard” that played with Melvin Scott at Southern...He made some noise back in the high school days

I think yo fell off, ain’t heard much about him...But number 32 Darshan Lucky was nice back then too, “big guard” that played with Melvin Scott at Southern...He made some noise back in the high school days
Yea, I remember dude. Yall definitely had talent back then man.

One dude that I thought was NICE.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL remember Daevon Haskins? He and Todd Galloway went to Notre Dame together.

I also remember how good I thought Levi Stukes was when I first saw him @ Eastern Invitational.

Yea, I remember dude. Yall definitely had talent back then man.

One dude that I thought was NICE.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL remember Daevon Haskins? He and Todd Galloway went to Notre Dame together.

I also remember how good I thought Levi Stukes was when I first saw him @ Eastern Invitational.

I just sent that vid to ant...he said Trev left NCA :wow:

Who is the dude that was boys with Melo, I think he and Melo made a bet and Melo had to cut his hair when he was in DEN.

0:41 Sec Mark.

He is on D.

#15 guarding Dorsey

frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket

Don’t know to name but Melo def did have some type of video game commercial wit him bout cutting his hair :lol:

And a Levi Stukes mention :wow: ...Him , Chester Frazier, Paris Carter and my dawg Ed Tyson were all tough back then ...Ed had the wild nickname “Butts” for whatever reason I can’t remember now :lol:

and

Apparently, Nikola Pekovic is literally every Eastern European villain (drug lord, money leaunderer, thief, humman trafficker) in Denzel and Liam Neeson movies. Like went straight from the NBA back into the life.

He was also on p.e.d's right? Probably just DHEA or some other over the counter stuff, but I know he got busted with something

Happy 65th birthday to the other Michael who wore No. 23 for the Bulls, Mike Bratz.

4740482249_98d3efb83c_o.jpg

Bratz played in only 15 games for the Bulls and was the last Bulls player to wear No. 23 before some other guy named Michael took over the number a over year later.

and

Apparently, Nikola Pekovic is literally every Eastern European villain (drug lord, money leaunderer, thief, humman trafficker) in Denzel and Liam Neeson movies. Like went straight from the NBA back into the life.

Am I trippin? Or if this dude was black, this would be all over sports center for days?

Back
Top Bottom