Retro Basketball Thread

:lol:
Not my direction, but ok

I saw your direction. It's the same direction far too many keep walking down blindly lately.

Your argument lives on the surface. Bring nuance to the picture and that **** falls apart.

No...if Nikola Pekovic was black...this wouldn't be all over sportscenter...because black, white, orange, green, or yellow...he was a nobody. Literally...no one cares. :lol:

Go google what Glen Rice Jr. has been up to post NBA. Ever seen any of it on sportscenter? No? I think I know why.

Nobody gives a **** about what Glen Rice Jr. is up to...and that's for the the 5,000 people who even know who he is

Since its the World Series, in honor of Betts since he hit a HR gm1. Who he got his nickname after

BZKW3FOO67RFPDDZNUGMNACZMY.jpg

I be forgetting Jameer Nelson made an all star game
Josh Howard, Devin Harris, Caron Butler, Dale Davis, Antonio Davis, Jamal Magloire, Big Z (granite the last 4 all when the nba was trying to shoehorn conventional positions into thr game); lotta strange 1 or 2x all stars in that area. Remember when the Pistons got 4 and then had the nerve to be mad Tayshaun aint make it? And Sheeds old *** checks into the game and shoots a left handed 3 and its like none of yall *** should be here.

39 year old Joe eating right and not missing the gym.
Obviously he’s in great shape but I wondering how it would translate to the court. Majority of nba players got bird chests

Back
Top Bottom