Remember this Guy ? vol. NBA ..

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
Joined Nov 24, 2012
Eddie and nick the reason I’m a lakers fan

Joined Jul 29, 2001
I'm about to just start posting random players from the '90s. Starting with the late, great Charles Shackleford, who once said "I can shoot with my left hand, I can shoot with my right hand, I'm amphibious."

funklordz

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009

I used to LIGHT people up in 2K with Dooling, I have no idea how or why :lol:. It mustve been 2K4 cause i remember using the Clippers and Yao/Tmac(maybe Francis') Rockets squad and i was literally top 10 on the leaderboards at one point :lol: and :smh: at the same time. I remember Game (the rapper) was at the top of the leaderboard at the time, wish i "screenshotted" it with one of them weak digital cameras we all had :lol: .

Mann this thread brings back some memories, i remember our DSL modem was upstairs and so i got an ethernet wire that was like 100ft or some **** like that so i could plug it into the PS2 that was downstairs when i wanted to play online. That **** was literally dangling from the top of the staircase all the way down to the living room :lol: our computer room was upstairs and i think the computer had to be hard wired into the router at that time.

Take me back!

Joined Jan 30, 2010

I used to LIGHT people up in 2K with Dooling, I have no idea how or why :lol:. It mustve been 2K4 cause i remember using the Clippers and Yao/Tmac(maybe Francis') Rockets squad and i was literally top 10 on the leaderboards at one point :lol: and :smh: at the same time. I remember Game (the rapper) was at the top of the leaderboard at the time, wish i "screenshotted" it with one of them weak digital cameras we all had :lol: .

Mann this thread brings back some memories, i remember our DSL modem was upstairs and so i got an ethernet wire that was like 100ft or some **** like that so i could plug it into the PS2 that was downstairs when i wanted to play online. That **** was literally dangling from the top of the staircase all the way down to the living room :lol: our computer room was upstairs and i think the computer had to be hard wired into the router at that time.

Take me back!
When I was in high school, one of my mans back then was a big Nets fan...Yo always talked about K Dooling, was random af but i'll never forget about Dooling becasue of that :lol: ..

Top Bottom