Retro Basketball Thread

I was an big University of Cincinnati fan back when Bob Huggins was running things.

I think I was in the 6th grade where the school would actually broadcast the NCAA tournament and saw Kenyon Martin break his leg.

But does anyone remember Donald Little....

[/QUOTE]
Police arrested Little on Monday night and charged him with felonious assault and kidnapping.

Little's roommate, Justin Hodge, said the player on Monday accused him of stealing money, then hit him on the head with a whiskey bottle.

Hodge also said he was tied with tape to a plastic lawn chair, burned with incense and beaten, the police report said. Hodge told police he was stabbed when he tried to escape.
[/QUOTE]

Bob took ANYBODY!

I got lost in basketball-reference.com looking at old draft classes from the 80s and 90s.

I came up with a random trivia question:
Since 1980 there have been 2 players drafted in the 2nd round that scored the MOST total points in their draft class. Who are they?

Hints:
Both were drafted in the 80s, and played long careers into the 90s
Somewhat related - Boozer, Monta Ellis didn't lead their class but they were 2nd rd picks who were 2nd in their class in scoring... 2014 class - Jordan Clarkson (pick 46) is 2nd in total points, Jokic (pick 41) is 3rd in total points, behind #1 pick Wiggins.

Also side note - the 2007 draft leading scorer is KD. 2nd in total points is actually Thaddeus Young. He is ahead of guys like Conley, Horford, M. Gasol, Jeff Green...

Answer to the trivia question:
Jeff Hornacek (pick 46, 1986) and Cliff Robinson (pick 36, 1989). Thanks to an 18 year career, Robinson had the most total points scored, more than Glen Rice, Tim Hardaway, Shawn Kemp, Divac, Blaylock, others. Dino Radja's career 16.7 ppg was 3rd for the class but he only played 4 seasons.

I didn't know where else to ask this but how do y'all feel about professional YouTube hoopers lol

2DB53CFF-9F1C-4585-97FF-BF45DFB11D57.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican this video was made for this thread. Names galore. I don't know what made GP challenge Jason Terry to a shooting contest and whoever homeboy that is is extra annoying. Royce White down there playing that bullyball the way you play when you're playing for money but the game never gonna finish because ****** end up fighting

Back
Top Bottom