Retro Basketball Thread

You know what really grinds my gears? When historians talk about the differences between eras and always forget to mention how big of a change it is when zone defense and the illegal defense rules were implemented. Part of me thinks they either don't know that happened or how big of a difference it really is.

VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL

Starts around 4:45

1612325152509.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican frshstunna frshstunna wavycrocket wavycrocket VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL
Y’all remember this man?

Locked him up a few times in the past but he was so advanced with the deep ball off the dribble in the early 00s and he was older. Hell of a tough guy to guard doe. Chasing him around was exhausting :lol:

Yea went to high school with yo, couple years older than me...Jack was always buckets n a gunner, def balled out at Siena then Miami...He was like 6’1 so he had to play some point after he got drafted by the Spurs, handles wasn’t ready for that n was terrible in summer league

He said F it after that n been living the Miami/LA lifestyle as some kind of fashion guy plugged in with a random mix of NBA cats like Boozer, D Wade, Dorrell Wright ...Last time I seen yo was up White Marsh Mall years ago :lol:

Back
Top Bottom